Under pressure DoNe ! Just test and tune and photo shoot is left

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't really know what direction i'd like to go . I could do a rat bike or a new fattie cruiser i have enough parts i would need just a few more items either way .
Either way it make his web sight all the more fun to be a part of and i thank you all and its owners for making it what it is .

Your photo reminds me of my living room.
b43828852f4c351e12b93a7abbe706f3.jpg

That is just one corner. There is another bike out of shot and three more in the kitchen. All "Matafied." You are gonna love those white Innovative tires - especially paired with Girvins. The blue bike in my photo floats over everything.

- by Gigmata

Last edited:
Your photo reminds me of my living room.
b43828852f4c351e12b93a7abbe706f3.jpg

That is just one corner. There is another bike out of shots and three more in the kitchen. All "Matafied." You are gonna love those white Innovative tires - especially paired with Girvins. The blue bike in my photo floats over everything.

- by Gigmata

I see your fork Fetish over there ..

Thanks guys well the frame media blasted and it's in "Q" for powder coat .
I have to decide weather or not to do the wheels the same color or spectra coat them. That's my only delay right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome back

282300b7ca8da9ed4be769f06f8efa46.jpg

Not a good day ! The red did not cover evenly it's pink and red I'm not sure what to do now I have no idea if the red powder is the problem or the converge was not even But it can't be fixed unless I start over

282300b7ca8da9ed4be769f06f8efa46.jpg

Not a good day ! The red did not cover evenly it's pink and red I'm not sure what to do now I have no idea if the red powder is the problem or the converge was not even But it can't be fixed unless I start over

Well, you do have a nice two-tone red going there....seriously, it's not a bad look at all. If you don't paint the rims you won't have to worry about any color matching...just thought. Or go with a complimentary color on the rims...

Well, you do have a nice two-tone red going there....seriously, it's not a bad look at all. If you don't paint the rims you won't have to worry about any color matching...just thought. Or go with a complimentary color on the rims...

Thanks oddJob ,But the photo does not show just how bad it is , i can't invest the parts in this build if its not right . You can see there's a huge problem in color when your looking at it from top to bottom . I already looked in to the idea oh getting some candy color paint to try to fix it , but i'm not sure that would work either .

Roughing up the powder and painting is the fastest way to fix it I can think of.

6f3bb935fa27a4b9591fd0a734693fce.jpg

Something to post while the frame is being sorted out.
I have a set of wheels powder coated and I spectra coated these and will tint them and see what ones I like best .
The spectra coat proved to be a challenge as the pre clean would not all rinse out of the double wall hoops. And would stain the process and cause dark spots in the spoke holes . It took a few times. But I was a bit torn as that's one main reason I bought the system to do cool wheels . Single wall hoops much easier .

Latest posts

Back