Under pressure DoNe ! Just test and tune and photo shoot is left

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
282300b7ca8da9ed4be769f06f8efa46.jpg

Not a good day ! The red did not cover evenly it's pink and red I'm not sure what to do now I have no idea if the red powder is the problem or the converge was not even But it can't be fixed unless I start over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue you are having in that you don't have even thickness. It's hard to get it right on a frame that size because by the time you are close to being finished you have lost a lot of heat and the powder does not gel correctly.

burn it off and try again

The issue you are having in that you don't have even thickness. It's hard to get it right on a frame that size because by the time you are close to being finished you have lost a lot of heat and the powder does not gel correctly.

burn it off and try again

Its from not coating evenly , its a two step process a base silver and a Candy red . There are powders that have the two step process look but are only one step . Its pretty much like spraying candy paint only harder to see the thickness in the powder as it looks even when its not .

Its from not coating evenly , its a two step process a base silver and a Candy red . There are powders that have the two step process look but are only one step . Its pretty much like spraying candy paint only harder to see the thickness in the powder as it looks even when its not .

exactly

Any progress on paint?

Any progress on paint?
Thanks for asking , but sadly No . I was supposed to have it back Thursday , I stripped the wheels and sent them to be done as well . I was due to pick everything up today at 9 AM and nothing yet . So i'll be lucky to finish in the Zero hour .

Mmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,makes me hungry

candy_apples.jpg

This is gonna be fun!!!

Latest posts

Back