underrated bikes/ girls bike buildoff progress/ beginning photos

Jun 3, 2012
arkansas city,kansas
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
due to this post being for progress photos for the underrated bikes build off, please keep all posts to progress and build photos as much as i appreciate comments i want to keep the post strictly for progress photos please feel free to comment on the first post if you wish and thank you and have fun guys

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Jun 3, 2012
arkansas city,kansas
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well some progress on my entry her name will be Betty boop influenced by the classic cartoon i decided to dedicate this entire build to miss Betty boop plans are a satin black finish with pink lace paintwork and pink spokes 24 inch wheels here is what i got so far basically torn ll down and determining what needs repairing and what will be replaced my toughest work is these fenders they are rough!!!!! but i have been known as one of the best body men in the car industry back in my days so i think i can handle it i may bob the rear fender but not sure yet here is ll the part i have to work on and what was removed from the bike still have to get a wheel set for it my starting point junkyard fresh
88425_9373208efb3318e3e2c4f701732b0c04.jpg
I have removed most of the parts and will begin cleanup and paint/rust removal next the frames pretty solid even though it is ugly
100_2926.JPG
all these parts will be used the fenders need to be worked on and dents popped out and cleaning the rear is the worse so i may chop it going to use fiberglass on the seat to strengthen it up not sure if the headlight works or not but i will still use it
100_2927.JPG
this rear fender is rough!!!! this is where i may cut it since it is so ugly and dented but who knows i may smooth it up
100_2928.JPG

thats all for now more updates soon