underrated rat buildoff girls bike only

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
one buildoff i do not recall seeing and if it was i missed it would be cool.. a girls bike buildoff
so many of these girls bikes are just gorgeous and usually well cared for
the rules would be simple

anything goes as far as parts and craftsmanship, but the bike must be girls bike when completed no gender benders allowed
keep it simple and have fun
build will take 3 months
bike must not have been built already you have to post a thread of beginning progress and finished results
bike must be rideable
any takers?
let me know i got a girls bike i am just itching to build and do not want to wait too long

Last edited:
I collect a lot of girls bikes. If you can get enough people on board I might look at throwing my hat in the ring just for fun. I have a lot going on, but a simple build would be doable.

BTW, I agree that there are a lot of great looking girls bikes that just don't get the respect that they deserve.

I have a Penny’ Swinger and a Lil’ Chick to work on, but nothing here is pre-70s. Open it up and I can jump in.

(edit) I take that back...I might have something around.

Last edited:
I collect a lot of girls bikes. If you can get enough people on board I might look at throwing my hat in the ring just for fun. I have a lot going on, but a simple build would be doable.

BTW, I agree that there are a lot of great looking girls bikes that just don't get the respect that they deserve.
exactly they are very underrated an can be really cool builds

Take it easy on the first-timer, alright?
it's all good I will see if i can get a few more but as of now we got three including myself so i can get a start date 1 week from today to give everybody a chance to gt in on the action im not a first timer but ym build are usually simple no frills so i think your good it's all about having fun

looks like we are a go on the girls build off i will make the start date January 10 2019 one week from today to give others a shot at entering and the build off will go from January 10 2019 until April 10 2019 at that point i will close this thread and open a voting booth thread i will figure out how to open a progress thread were we can post our progress and beginning photos anything goes here guys/ gals so have fun and be sure to post as mny photos of your progress ans you can have fun guys

I've got options:
004.JPG

ok guys n gals here is my entry junkyard fresh what i believe is a road master amf built im assuming late 50's since the fenders are peaked ( and destroyed i may be able to work on them though and get them fixed) her name will be Betty and there is a reason for that once the buildoff begins the name will make sense
100_2925.JPG

Latest posts

Back