UPDATED DATE ! GA-BASED "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Fall Swap NOW OCT 12th 2019

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello RRB'ers !
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE !!
The Bi-Annual Georgia-based "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Vintage Bike Swap Meet (at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, GA) is moving the FALL Date
to the 2nd SATURDAY in October which falls on OCT. 12th for 2019.
For the last 3 years the Bi-Annual Event for FALL was in November.... but the popular vote was to bump this up to OCTOBER, going forward.
This will now have a nice 6 month gap from the Annual MARCH date (normally the 1st Saturday) and now the Fall Event in October.
Please be on the lookout for the official "Flyer" to be posted here in the near future! Cheers! CCR Dave
SWAP MEET AERIAL SHOT FOR PARKING.jpg

OCT 12th is only 7 weeks away !! ....
I am still in the process of creating a new flyer for this Swap Meet .... but things will be like all previous Pedal-to-the-Metal Swaps
EARLY morning start >>> 7 AM ... by about 1-2PM it starts to thin out as everybody heads back home...
Check back here soon for the Official Flyer
Mark your calendars .... it will be here in a flash! Cheers! CCR Dave

It is now only 4 weeks away !! I wasn't kiddin' about how fast this is approaching!
Here is the Fresh Cleaned-up FLYER >>>>
Hope this is on your calendar .... Cheers! CCR Dave
VINTAGE SWAP MEET OCT 12.2019 FLYER PICTURE.png

ONLY 3 WEEKS AWAY !! ...... SAT. OCT 12TH ...... SHOULD BE A GREAT TURN-OUT !!

I just returned from the Redneck Rumble in Lebanon, TN yesterday with some more goodies to sell at Pedal-to-the-Metal ....

WARDS Hawthorne Comet skip-tooth from the early '50's and a Schwinn DX skip-tooth from the early '50's, to name a couple ....

There were quite a few CABE'rs and RRB'er up there! WITH Vintage bike stuff .... Smoopy, David from Get-A-Grip, Cee-Bee Clint, Dave from American Pickers Nashville/Columbia TN, Jeff Lo from ATL , Justin from TN .... and many of those other "Gear-Heads" that brought old bike stuff!

We hope to see you at the Pedal-to-the-Metal in 3 weeks !! Cheers!! CCR Dave

JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY !! .... I'm up in Burnsville NC this weekend passing out Swap-Meet Flyers and hanging with Vintage Bike Folks like my buddy Roger Honeycutt at The Old Timey Festival where an area of the Town Square is reserved for Bicycles - highlighting a group of about 30 Vintage/Custom/Antique bikes.
See you in TWO weeks! Cheers! CCR Dave

NEXT SAT THE 12th!!
Morning start in the ‘50’s and afternoon in the
mid ‘70’s!!
A perfect day for a Swap
Meet..... hope to see you there!
Cheers!! CCR Dave

The Weather is going to be AWESOME !! As of today the extended forecast shows a Morning Start in the upper '50's ....

And by the time we are winding things down .... MID - '70's !! How can you beat that!!?? Hope to see YOU here !! Cheers!! CCR Dave

The weather is going to be AS GOOD AS IT COULD BE !! Overnight low/morning set-up: 57 degrees .... time to leave: 75 degrees!!

Just PERFECT!! I've been talking to a bunch of people who are coming this week ... GA- N.C.-S.C.-TN all states representing that I know of ...

Hope YOU are planning to be here! ...... Our good friend Tim Moore from N.C will be bringing this !! >>>>>
INDIAN MOTORIZED BIKE.jpg

Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!! Thank you for ALL the attendees who made this a BLAST !!
NEXT UP ... Here in the SouthEast:
~~~ Charlotte, NC First SAT. in FEB 2020 (Indoors!) hosted by Don Christie and the Hurricane Coasters
~~~ Commerce, GA First SAT in MARCH 2020 "Pedal-to-the-Metal" ( 7th Edition )
~~~ Cleveland, TN 4th SAT in MARCH 2020 "Get-A-Grip" hosted by David Orr @dorr
They will be here before you know it! ..... CHEERS! ..... NOW for some pictures of SAT. Oct. 12th Pedal-to-the-Metal
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 3.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 4.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 5.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 6.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 7.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 8.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 9.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 10.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 11.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP OCT'19 12.jpg