Upper Class White Trash Intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hello i am a drinker with a choppin addiction it all started for me when a buddy rolled up on this rat chopper from he ll. to ride it was taking your life into your own hands and i loved it. after i returned his bike 3 hours later. i had to make my own 6 hours later i was off my first homemade chopper. she was ugly like the girl that nobody played with in school but i was in love. 2 seasons and 600+ mi. (before the speedo broke) i've been hooked. best friend and i do the best we can making others but work takes a lot of time out of the day. when i'm done i just want to go riding. not sweating,swearing and bustin my knuckles.

here is the only pic i have of her rear hub was smoked. when together the lower bar was an inch off the ground
PB280002-1.jpg

Hooch said:
post your myspace addy and I will add ya :)
send me an e-mail because i got my site locked down tigher than a nun's kitty i'm also Upper Class White Trash there or url 69ne1

Welcome fellow mitten man, nice rat chop. There is a handful of us here that get together to ride occasionally, you guys are more than welcome to join up anytime. This weekend we will be in Ann Arbor for the bike swap. The more the merrier...Kelly

Welcome from a neighbor in Kalamazoo!

thank for the welcomes

hey troy how you been???

and as far as group ride im allways in to go as long as i can swing it. would like to do the kal-haven trail someday.

thanks for the replys

I've been doing pretty good. Just been hangin out on this website its a cool place with lots of cool people. Us Indiana and Michigan boys need to get a ride going sometime where we can all meet up talk and cruise. Find a place that is somewhat close for all to drive. :D Sounds like fun!!! Troy

Latest posts

Back