US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've seen our bikes and we've seen our shops, now how about us?!? I'll start, hope I don't scare anyone!!! :shock:

markatCaseys.jpg

Re: Us..

[..........

Markm said:
yer pretty funny!!!you have yer own mechanic???
Naaww, that is about the only guy in my area that works on bikes! He does mountain bikes, I work on vintage! It all works out!

Nice Tat!
I swear I have come across you on myspace. I never get on there but my lil sis does! Where do u live? Cali?

ok...this is me washing the Wagon at a Car weekend with the kids.

blossumrun20060044.jpg

and a little Plane ride with my girlfriend one Sunny Sunday...

0005.jpg

And this is me in 1976 sittin on the hood of my Dad's Chopped 69 GMC.I have great memories of him Customising Cars and Bikes for me....wish I had some bike Pic's..

30a99487.jpg

Kev.

I had to photochop this one a bit, but this is me at Papago Park, overlooking Tempe. Through the front wheel you can see Tempe Town Lake. It's a man made lake in the mostly dry Salt River, they used HUGE rubber inflatable dams to build the lake. Through the back wheel you can see some of the parking for ASU's Tempe Diablo Stadium- former home of the Arizona Cardinals. (good riddance, IMO!)

If anyone is wondering, the bike is a 2002 Mountain Cycle Shockwave with a Marzocchi Shiver fork. 6-8 inches of suspension travel, hydraulic disc brakes, Michelin 26X2.70 tires.... WAY too much bike for me. I haven't found anything that I am willing to do that the bike won't.

RobBicycleSM.jpg

This is really the only pic of me I have on computer. It's at the Indianapolis Road Rocket Rumble. And my car club got the club pick award!! I'm with my girlfriend and her daughter (she does not look happy) but it was like 100 degrees that day. Troy

roadrocket.jpg

fattroy said:
This is really the only pic of me I have on computer. It's at the Indianapolis Road Rocket Rumble. And my car club got the club pick award!! I'm with my girlfriend and her daughter (she does not look happy) but it was like 100 degrees that day. Troy

roadrocket.jpg
[/img]

Lets see the car! What car club are in?

My club is the Kokomo Shifters, and NO we are not apart of the SoCal Shifters their a bunch of yuppies!!! My car is a 23 Tbucket with 460 big block Ford.
t.jpg
[/img]

Me, no bikes

Can't find a picture with me and a bike. I guess no one shares my passion. I was hoping to find a pic of me riding my wood bike in the Tour de Fat -slow bike competition while drinking a beer. This is a pic from a flyfishing trip in Alaska for king salmon.

Dark blue shirt is me.
Alaska2005006.jpg

Re: Me, no bikes

cman said:
Can't find a picture with me and a bike. I guess no one shares my passion. I was hoping to find a pic of me riding my wood bike in the Tour de Fat -slow bike competition while drinking a beer. This is a pic from a flyfishing trip in Alaska for king salmon.

Dark blue shirt is me.

Alaska2005006.jpg

you gotta be nutz"No body shares my passion."

bring your Waiders CMAN!!!!
The next time your in British Columbia I will take you up to
Kamloops( I owned a house there for 6 years ).We can go out with Gord Honey.Gord Honey click here
I worked with him for a while and played a bit of Shinny Hockey with his Son.

I share your Passion my friend.
and..yaah,nice Fish in the Picture!

Re: Me, no bikes

cman said:

Dark blue shirt is me.

Alaska2005006.jpg

Where did yall fish at? I use to go fishing with my parents back in '92 when we lived in Anchorage! Nice king! Do you like halibat? Love it!! I wish I could go up that way again...some day some day

Latest posts

Back