use whatcha got vs anything goes buildoff does one exist yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I would be down for a use whatcha got vs. anything goes build off such a build off doesn't already exist. and if anyone's game.
I would be in the use whatcha got category since that is more my style which is use whatever parts you have no painting no welding and no fancy stuff.
of course the anything goes contestants will be unlimited.
I just see these a lot and figured why not have fun and see who can do what and let our fellow rrbers choose what they
like.
I do not like a lot of rules and regulations so there will be 3 simple rules nothing more
1 being the bike cannot be built already you can use a complete bike but it has to be changed for this particular build off
2 must provide a journal and pictures of bikes parts and progress.
and lastly must be finished and riding by the deadline which is tbd.
ok one more rule have fun and enjoy yourself.
that is about all I can think of with rules mainly just keep it fair and fun.
anyone up for it? let me know once I get enough contenders we can discuss the details.
Sean

sounds like a cool idea.
to be honest had to Google what a tadpole is and now that I have seen one it would be cool to see one in a build off.
the time can wait until the other buildoffs are done if that is an issue
plus I want to see how many people we can get involved.
we will see what happens
sean

I would be up for a whatchagot build. I think you could just have people doing that part only and skip the from scratch part. It would be fun to see. But I can be in from the whatchagot side either way.

I would be up for a whatchagot build. I think you could just have people doing that part only and skip the from scratch part. It would be fun to see. But I can be in from the whatchagot side either way.
yeah I hear ya there on the use whatcha got category but I want to do it like this because it would be fun and give everyone a chance to be a part of it

Latest posts

Back