Value for 1975 Schwinn Pixie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone -

I'm a newbie here, and I have a 1975 Schwinn Pixie I'm considering selling, and wanted to get a valuation. This is my personal bike, the one I learned on 40+ years ago. The seat has been recovered and the pedals replaced, but the old pedals are in a box along with the original training wheels, and the original seat cover is underneath the replacement fabric. Otherwise, everything is original, and doesn't have any issues that I can tell. Thanks for your help! Some pics:

Schwinn (1).JPG Schwinn (2).JPG Schwinn (3).JPG Schwinn (4).JPG Schwinn (5).JPG Schwinn (6).JPG Schwinn (8).JPG Schwinn (9).JPG Schwinn (10).JPG Schwinn (12).JPG Schwinn (13).JPG Schwinn (14).JPG Schwinn (15).JPG

Hey folks, wanted to bump this again for any thoughts on value. Not sure if this is a $50 bike, or a $250 bike. Any feedback appreciated, have a great weekend!

I've seen people trying to sell them from 80 to 400 but I suspect it probably has more heirloom value than fiduciary. I expect the audience for that would be pretty much limited to young parents and young dudes who would put big apes and a monster post to ride it parade clown style. IOW maybe 50 due to it's nice condition and completeness. I suggest you check with these guys before you go by my assessment. https://thecabe.com/forum/

Latest posts

Back