Velo Jardin-1948 Westfield

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am finished....

She goes....

And she glows....

Velo Jardin was found at the bottom of a trash heap. She belonged to Long Tall Larry's mom ( another story for another time). She sat in my garden for several years supporting pumpkin vines. JATS entered the build off last year and inspired me to take the bike that was "beyond repair" and try to elevate her to RAT ROD status. Thank you all for your support. I have pedaled her to the market now and am learning to use the coaster brake.

Please enjoy this little video ALL of you have brought to fruition. I will be back next year...is it too early to post my parts pile?

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ujPh36 ... e=youtu.be

WOW Momma Jats!!!!!! you took a bike that I had written off as to much work to fix and took it a part, cleaned it, Tricked me into missing the glow paint, :shock: 8) put it back together with advice and a little muscle form me ( the crank nut took a pipe wrench and a 2 foot cheater) and now have a cool bike!!! Congrats girl you ROCK

Jats

That video is awesome Momma Jats!!!!! Where did you find that song! Perfect!!!
So glad that the grips matched the bike so well!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!

kingfish254 said:
That video is awesome Momma Jats!!!!! Where did you find that song! Perfect!!!
So glad that the grips matched the bike so well!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!

Tom Waits is one of my favorites...I am a Southern Girl at heart...Pensacola was my haunt for a long time (Corporation brat).

Thank you for the grips and they are so comfy!

Laurie

Latest posts

Back