Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Victus Mortuus (Bad Choices)

You continue to impress with your artistic and mechanical skill!!!
You deserve a break today. Go to McDonald's! :p

That's out of this weld !!!! Man u got crazy skills...
Take a load off...
Have a ...

Thanks all for your kind words. Shaggy, I have had alot of falls, especially with my talls. But my injuries right know are mostly occupational with a hint of past and present martial arts mishaps. Im just a big kid and sometimes I forget that I am 45. Hard to believe I might test for my blackbelt in Sept.
CCR, Thats kinda funny how that looks like a tie. That piece of metal was rusty and I had been trying to smooth it with my grinder so no paint.
Kingfish and Funkme, I love mickeyD's and Kitkats are right up there too. Funky, I love that line "Thats out of this weld!" I might have to use that some day.

Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting Skulled)

Jah.. now the Head Tube, has a Skull :lol:

Tommy Atoms said:
Thanks guys. I got some more skull progress since returning from my hiatus. Bobble eyes!

Any chance you can weld one up for me,I need it before the 4th August... :mrgreen: :lol:

'Out of this weld' just sort of popped into my mind,nice combo describing your building skills... :D
Feel free to use it,I'm sure someone in this crazy world has used the expression before...

It's "Achmed the Dead Bicycle". "I kill you!,"...........................when I fall over.

Hope you make it, time's runnin' out. :(
Skull is killer. 8)

I can see why you don't make many bikes like this.

Incredible efforts so that the smaller details all flow to the overall plan and it works as a bike as well!

The face is coming to life.
When you said bobble eyes, are the mounted on a spring?

JoKeR63 said:
Hope you make it, time's runnin' out. :(
Skull is killer. 8)
Thanks, I haven't even started to sweat yet. I feel like the pressure makes me be more creative.
Im not even sure where I put the gooseneck for this bike. I guess I should prob look for that. Heres some more progress although it may not look like much, I spent a few hours out there today.

Latest posts

Back