Victus Mortuus (Riding Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting Skulled)

I had one day off this weekend so I made the best of it. Im getting alot closer and if I wanted to, I could probably ride it now, but I'll wait till its done. The skull is finished good enough for the contest, but I will be making some minor adjustments after the showing. I should have the parts needed to finish the hands by Tues. I have the mounting steps to get on it but they need to be finished. Im leaving the skeleton bare with some heavy coats of clear on it and Im painting the rest. I also changed the upper arms cause they just looked to short to me. Sounds like alot but I'll chip away at it this week and blow it out on the weekend if I have to.

Re: Victus Mortuus (Getting close)

This build has been awesome to follow!

As an artist, you are a superb perfectionist. I love the details you have gone into with the skull.
But enough is enough, give the guy a hand (or two). :mrgreen:

way cool--one of my favorites
I'm still rooting for legs that pump on a tricycle crank

8)

The skull gets more and more " life-less like " every day!

You do some amazing metal sculpting work dude :shock:

I cant wait to see videos man !

( should go smoothly , ya already got the good luck crash outta the way , right? :wink: :lol: )

SICK BUILD!!

:mrgreen:

Funkme said:
Less than 5 days,but looks like your almost there.... :D
Yup almost there.
kingfish254 said:
This build has been awesome to follow!

As an artist, you are a superb perfectionist. I love the details you have gone into with the skull.
But enough is enough, give the guy a hand (or two). :mrgreen:
Thanks! But Im hardly a perfectionist in real life. Hands are coming soon. Its now Tues. after work and still waiting for ups!
Lowlife Lucas said:
One of the coolest bikes ever!
Thank you, Im humbled by that.
Chris Crew said:
way cool--one of my favorites
I'm still rooting for legs that pump on a tricycle crank
Thanks! Maybe on a future project. I was thinking about a baby cyclops skelly on a trike w/articulation.
junknutz1975 said:
8)

The skull gets more and more " life-less like " every day!
You do some amazing metal sculpting work dude :shock:
I cant wait to see videos man !
( should go smoothly , ya already got the good luck crash outta the way , right? :wink: :lol: )
SICK BUILD!!
:mrgreen:
Thanks for the great compliments. I am just a student of backyard engineering. I practice alot. The last time my wife made a video it involved a crash, so I will not be recording on the first ride this time. I hope I got the bad luck Mulligans out of the way with that fall.

Looks great, Tommy! I'm really liking that skull!! Just imagine the looks you'd get if you had had that bike for the Ovid parade ride...haha.

Shaggy

shaggyevil said:
Looks great, Tommy! I'm really liking that skull!! Just imagine the looks you'd get if you had had that bike for the Ovid parade ride...haha.

Shaggy
Thanks Shaggy. Did I miss the parade? It'd prob scare the old folks huh? Thought it was in Sept.

Tommy Atoms said:
shaggyevil said:

Shaggy
Thanks Shaggy. Did I miss the parade? It'd prob scare the old folks huh? Thought it was in Sept.

I was thinking of the one we rode in two years ago when I typed that, I guess. I'm thinking this year's is Sept. 14th.

Shaggy

Oh WOW!
Your details are incredible.
Only a few hours left.
I know you'll get it posted in time!

Latest posts

Back