Vintage 26" Cruiser Bicycle Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
00101_4BhiC5IF9Em_1200x900.jpg

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/d/aurora-vintage-26-cruiser-bicycle/6991412554.html

I'm selling this bike. I love the frame, but I don't have time for another project right now.

Thanks!

Nice project. That's an early 50's frame, made by Snyder (Rollfast). The chain ring is Columbia. With a JC Higgins rear hub, both the wheels probably came off a Sears bike (since they match in color). The tires are lightning darts. The seat and handlebars and stem look old and might be the right ones. The forks are Murray, maybe from the Sears JC Higgins bike, many made by Murray. The spacer on the bottom will cause the forks to bend, a spacer needs to be above the frame on the forks if it is used.
GLWTS!

Nice project. That's an early 50's frame, made by Snyder (Rollfast). The chain ring is Columbia. With a JC Higgins rear hub, both the wheels probably came off a Sears bike (since they match in color). The tires are lightning darts. The seat and handlebars and stem look old and might be the right ones. The forks are Murray, maybe from the Sears JC Higgins bike, many made by Murray. The spacer on the bottom will cause the forks to bend, a spacer needs to be above the frame on the forks if it is used.
GLWTS!

Hey, thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back