• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(SOLD) Vintage Bikes and Bicycle Parts Lot for Sale or Trade

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to downsize my collection of bicycle projects and parts, so I’m selling everything that I don’t have an immediate use for as one complete lot. Asking $450 or best offer. Local pickup in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. I am open to all possible trades, but there are a few specific things I would trade for, which I've listed at the bottom of this post. Additional photos and info available upon request.
index.php

Included in this lot:
---Chain guards
index.php

index.php

---Forks (the forks in the middle of the semicircle have substantial damage.)
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

---Handlebars (the 2 that are circled had been welded to the goosenecks.)
---Handlebar grips
---Goosenecks
index.php
index.php
index.php

---Cranks & sprockets
index.php

---Pedals (8 matching pairs, 18 individual left pedals, 24 individual right pedals, and a few parts & pieces)
---Training wheels (1 pair + 4 other non-matching wheels)
index.php
DSC_4215.jpg
DSC_4218.jpg
DSC_4219.jpg
DSC_4221.jpg
DSC_4223.jpg

---Fenders
index.php

---Fender braces
index.php

---Wheels & tires (3x 26" x 1 3/8 wheels & tires, 1 27"? front wheel, 2x 16" "Pixie" wheels, 1 16" x 1.50" "Clipper" tire, 2x 14" x 1.75" "Top Flight" tires, & 1 8" x 1.50" tire)
index.php
DSC_4227.jpg

---Kickstands
---Seat posts
---Seats (the one with the red X on it is not included)
index.php

---Pedal tractor parts
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

---A girl’s Columbia tank
index.php
index.php

---Schwinn Suburban 10-speed crank, sprocket, derailer, brakes, fork & fender
index.php

---Basket
---Rear rack
---Micro bike for parts or repair
index.php

---26” Skiptooth Montgomery Ward/Hawthorne boy’s bike frame (seat tube is slightly bent, but I’ve been told it is fixable.)
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

---26” 1950s/1960s Goodyear Columbia boy’s bike (frame has at least 1 rust hole that I know of.)
index.php
index.php

---26” 1950s/1960s girl’s bike of unknown make
index.php
index.php
index.php

Some of the things I’m looking for:
---a Schwinn DX or Straight Bar tank, rear rack, chain guard, or other parts and accessories for those frames
---26” springer front forks
---26” Mooneyes Discs
---a Dana 3-speed bicycle transmission
---3-speed shifters, 3-speed coaster brake hubs and/or wheels
---big banana seats and sissy bars
---other parts and accessories
---oddball muscle bikes, like a Murray or Huffy
---a Sears Spaceliner
---a Swing Bike
---a 26” Schwinn Double Straight Bar (Tornado, Typhoon, Skipper)
---other bicycle projects, preferably balloon tire bikes, space-age 1950s/1960s cruisers, and other oddball bikes

Even if you don’t have anything that I’ve listed above, but you still have something you’d like to trade, don’t be afraid to ask! The worst I can say is “no.”

Last edited:
Ah, ok. This is the one I was referring to , but never mind.
View attachment 119641
Gotcha. Sorry about the confusion, I'm still new to the hobby. I hardly know what half the stuff I've got even goes to. I might part out the lot later, but right now, with the whole COVID-19 pandemic, I just don't want to buy/sell/trade right now. Better to be safe than sorry.

Latest posts

Back