• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

~Vintage Parts Tag Sale~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Many, many parts to sell. Prices are low and firm. Bundle to save on shipping. Shipping via anything that will fit into a USPS $5.85 box, anything else will be $8-$12 average. Payment is via Paypal and expected after you decide what to buy or via MO if thats how you would like to pay. If you say you want it I expect you to pay.

Thanks, Joe
[email protected]

NOS Union tail light in box. $10 plus ship
union%20light_zpsfxckbng1.jpg

Pre-War Columbia cheese grater chain guard $ SOLD plus ship
columchainguard_zpsi97hscus.jpg

Monark Dual Spring front fork - Womens head tube length 7 3/8" Straight and original shoulder bolts and headset. $100 plus ship
monarkfork4_zps353jf3pz.jpg

monarkfork2_zpspw1y2yx0.jpg

monarkfork1_zpsiorqtmr4.jpg

monarkfork3_zps9oqmjxih.jpg

NOS Shimano Disc brake Disc only. $15 plus ship
shimanoDiscRotor_zps0ffat7xf.jpg

Two Schwinn front brake cables NOS - $20 plus ship for pair
Scables_zpsf5orgps7.jpg

Elgin finned skip tooth hub, rebuilt but not greased. Complete with super sprocket. Great chrome. 36 hole $40 plus ship
ElginFinHub1_zpspgkoh5vi.jpg

ElginFinHub2_zps2nvqbdme.jpg

NOS 28 hole Mattatuck coaster brake hub. Great for a muscle bike restore. $20 plus ship
Matt28hub_zpstrzzwx6t.jpg

NOS Shimano 5 speed muscle bike Sprocket with NOS hub tool. Lower 2 gears are skip tooth. $35 plus ship
Shim5speed%20hubtool_zpsb2cxumqc.jpg

NOS center stand for 26" or 28" bike. $40 plus ship
centerstand1_zps1osjib98.jpg

centerstand2_zpsg6xdxye8.jpg

50's Evans chainguard. $30 plus ship
evansguard1_zpsc5lwrm8k.jpg

evansguard2_zpslf00jmk6.jpg

Box of NOS bearing and a few odd hub parts. Most bearing are NOS, a few used good ones. 12 lbs $ SOLD plus ship
Bearinglot_zpsbsfklbab.jpg

50's Western Flyer pedals. Straight and spin free. $ SOLD plus ship
wfpedals1_zpspmt4wllc.jpg

wfpedals2_zps9ipkct2c.jpg

Prewar Persons Blackout pedals - Straight and spin free. $ SOLD plus ship
blackoutpeds1_zpsghx2wup7.jpg

blackoutpeds2_zpsusvl5cd8.jpg

Stewart Warner Speedo heads - $10 each plus ship
speedo1_zpslu5usjh5.jpg

speedo2_zps8rxe3afb.jpg

50's Jester fender ornament - $40 plus ship
jesterornament_zpsluctn4t0.jpg

NOS Miller tail light with glass lens - SOLD plus ship
milltail1_zps7p7rfqkc.jpg

milltail2_zpsvyxut7xq.jpg

Saf-T-Ray {re war glass fender reflector 1 1/4" - $20 plus ship
saftray1_zpssvfn9b9x.jpg

Hartford head badge - $20 plus ship
hartbadge_zpszwsgbiv2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the fork but I have to wait till I go home after work to measure my head tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the fork but I have to wait till I go home after work to measure my head tube.

Very good! If it is too long these are very easy to thread further down and they can easily be used on a shorter head tube.

Joe

Lots of stuff still for sale!:thumbsup:

Why do I want that devil thumbing his nose so bad? I can't imagine what i'd ever do with it, but it sure does make me grin...where did that thing ever come from anyhow?

Why do I want that devil thumbing his nose so bad? I can't imagine what i'd ever do with it, but it sure does make me grin...where did that thing ever come from anyhow?

I can't be sure that it is not an original from the 50's, but in any case it is made for a fender ornament. I bought it from Gary Wold in NC a bunch of years back and it took a few years sitting on the shelf before it found a temporary home on a bike and now I don't have the bike anymore so the ornament is for sale.

Latest posts

Back