Vinyl Schwinn (VIDEO UPDATE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it would be possible to power the record player by using a hub generator that puts out 6 volts, but currently don't want to mess with the wiring in the record player.

Here is the long waited video. CLICK on the image and it will open up photobucket so you can watch it.
Sorry about the poor filming quality.

Here is a little bit of my progress. I wanted to incorporate a license plate some how with the bike. So I built the bracket that bolts to the lower half of the rear fender.

SOME PICTURES

The other bike in this picture is my cousins build, The Ugly Duck

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-ugly-duck-black-phantom-klunker.91971/

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

I totally missed the video update.
Cool stuff.

SO long time no update or anything. I have been on vacation for the past two weeks, if you was wondern' I went the Maui Hawaii.

I tested the different methods that where recommend to me about ratifing the record player. I was not happy with my results and have decided against the ratifing it.

So all in all I currently have no other things I would like to do to the bike and am say it is finished.

Welcome back!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back