VOTE HERE! - ANYTHING GOES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select your 3 favorite bikes.

• 1. ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples by Funkme

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • 2. Avocado - deven_science

Votes: 44 13.4%
  • 3. Bad Luck - Turtlesixfour

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 4. BIG JIM - LukeTheJoker

Votes: 121 36.8%
  • 5. BlackJacked - pick

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • 6. CYCOBILLY DELUXE - bean

Votes: 61 18.5%
  • 7. Elginetic - JoKeR63

Votes: 28 8.5%
  • 8. Fat Fix - Uncle Stretch

Votes: 32 9.7%
  • 9. Gumby Rumbus - Junknutz1975

Votes: 34 10.3%
  • 10. Highcycle - Tattoosbyalbert

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • 11. Kermit JC Higgin Flightliner - GOATre-cycle

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 12. Lady Jivaro - King Zebba

Votes: 41 12.5%
  • 13. Lemon Lime Stardust Fascination - Ichoptop

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • 14. lowdown valley Rat - Randythe Rat

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • 15. Lucky #7 - 1boomtruck

Votes: 83 25.2%
  • 16. Mercury Pacemaker - geech34-2nd

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 17. Paddy Waggin' Rollin - Homebrew

Votes: 69 21.0%
  • 18. Rattled - Glen

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 19. Resistance Is Futile (aka MegaPixieRay) by dracothered

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • 20. Silver Moon Velo - frameteam2003

Votes: 40 12.2%
  • 21. SKELETOR - KansasRollFast

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • 22. Speedster - Chris Crew

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • 23. Tandemonium - Andys

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • 24. The First Lady - Jz5811

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 25. The Necromonger - Georgeediii

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 26. Victus Mortuus - Tommy Atoms

Votes: 102 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My God this was difficult, all the builds were SO GOOD!
I need about 10-15 votes, not 3.
Good luck everyone!

Def the hardest vote yet. Congrats to all the finishers. All of the bikes came out great. Too bad more bikes did not get finished but that's the way it goes I guess. Don't forget to check out my riding video posted today on my build thread. And thanks for all the great comments and support, that was the hardest build I've done yet. Tommy

moleman said:
Good luck everyone!

We've talked about votes before, the more you get, the more murky the waters. If you indeed pick 1 you LOVE and a few more you REALLY LIKE, you are in effect voting AGAINST your favorite with each other vote you cast.

yoothgeye said:
moleman said:
Good luck everyone!

We've talked about votes before, the more you get, the more murky the waters. If you indeed pick 1 you LOVE and a few more you REALLY LIKE, you are in effect voting AGAINST your favorite with each other vote you cast.
Yep

bean said:
Also disappointing to see builders soliciting votes via Facebook :(

That does seem to be outside the spirit of the build-off. I once was concerned about people inviting friends to join the site and vote, but Steve confirmed no influx of new members at the end of the build-off.

dracothered said:
Man this sucks... :?
You were actually my #4 favorite build. I am surprised you're not getting more votes. It ain't over yet though, still lots of time left so it's anybody's game.

TheInfamousBikeGuy said:
#26 Tommy Atoms all the ****** way!!!!!
That thing raises the ****** bar!!!!
#19 and #3

Welcome to RRB

dracothered said:
You had a great build dracothered,there are tons of great builds here. I'm just super stoked that 13 people used a vote on mine, I figured I would be the only one who liked my bike lol. Although the votes make me smile, riding my bike makes me happy. There is still lots of voting time!

TheInfamousBikeGuy said:
#26 Tommy Atoms all the ****** way!!!!!
That thing raises the ****** bar!!!!
#19 and #3

Welcome. As a new member, you might want to post in the Intros thread and read the forum rules.

My votes are in... crikey, this was tough. I thought it would be easier than voting for the Traditional class though simply because there was less to choose from... but no :?

Congratulation to all who entered... top of the class for everyone 8)

And thanks to all who gave Rattled a vote :D

Tattoosbyalbert said:
dracothered said:
You had a great build dracothered,there are tons of great builds here. I'm just super stoked that 13 people used a vote on mine, I figured I would be the only one who liked my bike lol. Although the votes make me smile, riding my bike makes me happy. There is still lots of voting time!

Looks like a tuff crowd to please this year... :wink:
Dang it,10th place only :shock:

Tattoosbyalbert said:
dracothered said:
Yea I know, it was just a big bummer when I had zero votes earlier. I want to thank the two that have voted for my bike. I still need to choose where my votes go.

Funkme said:
Tattoosbyalbert said:
dracothered said:

Looks like a tuff crowd to please this year... :wink:
Dang it,10th place only :shock:
tough for sure :mrgreen:

So many great bikes, so few votes.

Can I post a congratulations to all the builders this year.

I was reading an article about being a reduction in innovation with so much entertainment being almost spoon fed to younger generation.

With so much more regulation the previous paths of car hot rods etc are more limiting today.

This competition and site proves that creative people and talented machinists etc. will always find a way to express that individual vision and shared purpose.

That is very encouraging to see.

Build offs are tough, this one particularly. The anything goes because its the first time who knew what would be popular. Do you mod a stock frame? Do u start with raw tubing? Who knows but I am floored by these builds and know I couldn't hold a candle to most of them. I know that feeling when you build something you think will do well and it does not. Don't get down about it cause the competition here is so strong that its almost luck to do well. Love em all and looks like I'll be in next year.

Latest posts

Back