W.T.B. ? ( LOWTATILLER )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Re: W.T.B. ?

Whenever I see WTB, I always think of Wilderness Trail Bikes. Deep down inside, I wonder if I'm really just a Mountainbiker stuck on a Rat Budget........

I got nuthin WTB in my garage....

Sorry for the thread jack.

How weird, I'm wanting to build a stingray with a built in wheelie bar, and then I see your number 1. :shock: Either use number 2 or challenge me to a wheelie bike build off. :p

Always wanted to cut this Mixte, but I also had some crazy ideas about making a half tandem :shock: with the stingray frame and the Ross fused together...16 on the front and the 20 in the rear, now I need those electrode things in my office like in the monster movies for inspiration.....and a long lab coat :lol:

i did a mixte chop recently on a very similar bike. running the small wheels you will need to swap out the cranks i am running 24" in the front and a 26" in the back and the cranks are wicked low. Add a nanner seat and the wheelie bars and it will be awesome thats what I want to do with mine
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19583&hilit=french

cody-james said:
i did a mixte chop recently on a very similar bike. running the small wheels you will need to swap out the cranks i am running 24" in the front and a 26" in the back and the cranks are wicked low. Add a nanner seat and the wheelie bars and it will be awesome thats what I want to do with mine
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic. ... lit=french
Yeah as far as the mixte(John Deere) I was going to stay with the bigger wheels but if I mess with the Ross 16" and the Stingray it will be a whole different story...

I cant jump into this right away, as I have a bike or too to put the parts back on but soon....very soon, I have visions of cutting the useless baroff the top of the triangle and extending the lower triangle, tractor seat,something crazy for the drivetrain, tiller bar for steering :shock: hydraulic parts :shock: hopefully soon.

your just still busy cleaning all the galt dust off your bikes :lol:

Latest posts

Back