• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wald 803 bl bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
would also like to get my hands on a least 2 pairs of wald 803bl so 5" rise 27' wide they are sold out everywhere and the places that have stock want absolutely stupid money for them

One set black on amazon for $28 and $8 shipping a on amazon right now.
(says they have one left) I bought a chrome set last week.

index.php

They are nice bars.

28us = 42 cnd shipping to canada is 16us =24cnd =66cnd just a bit pricey for a set of handle bars its not like they are carbon fiber or made of unobtiamum
they used to sell for 23cnd on amazon.ca but now they want 72 cnd for them ever since they went out of stock and have come back they are price gouging like crazy
i have seen them on some american sites for as cheap as 17 bucks
i appreciate your replies

i just brought in 4 shimano nexus inter 7 IGH from Germany the 4 hubs and shipping cost me under 200cnd my sister is picking the hubs up over there for around the 30 euro mark that hub here in Canada would cost me just over 200 bucks Canadian

Latest posts

Back