Walmart FatBikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingfish254 said:
Congrats. I am really looking forward to BF. You should paint the rims white and make some inserts that make the wheels look solid like Bigfoot rims.
I had thought about inserts too. you need the exact right size of pizza pans. ;)

Just use poster board.

outskirtscustoms said:
Cuan said:
I had an issue when I took it out for a ride, my hub squeals/howls pretty good when I apply the brakes. Is anybody else having this issue? Do the brakes just need to break-in?

This might be worth a shot? If it stops squeal on a car's disk brakes maybe it would do the same for a coaster hub?
7040066_crc_05017_pri_larg.jpg

I only had the brake issue the first night when I test rode it. I haven't had any issues since then.

outskirtscustoms said:
Awww is your Harley having wheel size envy? :lol:

I thought the same thing yesterday when I parked the Beast next to my Harley. From the front, the Beast has a much taller and wider tire. But from the rear, my Harley's tire is still almost twice as wide. I've been thinking that my Harley is developing some Ape Hanger envy.

Cuan, love the pics next to the harley.

Houndog, love the overalls!

Here is a photo from my ride today.
DSCN1673.jpg

I found someone that fits the Beast. Here he is with Fat Fink II
aWP_001732_zpsa757ef16.jpg

Posted on: Sun Mar 24, 2013 (Page 7 of this thread)
outskirtscustoms said:
YES!!! I have been waiting for somebody to make a rip off of a Surly Pugsley! Only bad thing is no gears, the funky handlebars, and coaster brake. I might have to get one and do some part swapping, new handlebars with a little more rise, freewheel, maybe disk brakes, and maybe swap those tires for some BIG FAT LARRY's

Well before the year was up I caved in and ordered one! Plan remains about the same, new handlebars with more rise, When I can afford it a freewheel hub, maybe disk brakes (If I can scrape up the $$$), and more aggressive tread tires (when these wear out and I have money) Probably go with Devist8or tires, Big fat Larry tires are just too much $$$

Latest posts

Back