walmart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
walmarts pricing on the dolomite reminds me of musical chairs,new differant price every time i look

Scroll down and see if the bottom banner ad is Walmart with both the Dolomite and Massif shown.

I purchased my Dolomite on line for 349.00. When it arrived it needed lots of "adjustments" plus grease. It also had some damage, not much, from the shipper. Long story short...
returned it to wally world. The customer service lady asked me why I paid so much. WHAT...They had it in their computer at the old price $225.00...
SO, returned it for 349 and bought it again for 225...now it worth the time to "adjust"

I purchased my Dolomite on line for 349.00. When it arrived it needed lots of "adjustments" plus grease. It also had some damage, not much, from the shipper. Long story short...
returned it to wally world. The customer service lady asked me why I paid so much. WHAT...They had it in their computer at the old price $225.00...
SO, returned it for 349 and bought it again for 225...now it worth the time to "adjust"

Hmmm....that's pretty interesting. I wonder if you could show up at customer service and purchase one there for $225.

How long ago did you make the return?

Walmarts return policy is 90 days, so I would think if you got for $350 and they are currently priced less that you would have zero issues with getting the difference back in cash.

I was able to get my 2nd Dolomite price matched down to $225 when they were @ $349, about 2 weeks after I ordered the first. Took only a few minutes of emailing and a call on the phone to their customer service.

Ended up getting $400 for one NIB I sold last week while they were at $350 + shipping and sold out.

Latest posts

Back