WANTED: 1978-1980 TEAM MURRAY BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WANTED TO BUY: 1978-1980 Team Murray BMX. Chrome and gold version. Any condition. Cash paid. $$$$
Thanks!

Hey new guy, wrong forum to post your ads. Checkout the wanted section

Totally good placement in my book. Its Vintage BMX related! Listen ~ check the Portland Oregon CL - there is a guy who has 2 f/f, one is a 24 too. They pop up, don't sell and then he relists them. been showing up for the last 2 months or so.

Still lookin' for this bike. People say these bikes are just cheap junk and not real BMX but try to find a guy to sell one! Nobody wants to let them go. :roll:

That's the thing. When we were kids they were "cheap junk" but they were all we or our parents could afford. Even still we all created awesome memories with these types of bikes and they have just as much sentimental value as any GT, Redline, Motomag, or Kuwahara could have given us. I had a Montgomery Wards Open Road bike that had all the same components a 1986 GT Pro had. After a while I upgraded everything I could on that bike and it was "just as good" as those high dollar bikes in my eyes. Unfortunately some one else felt the same way and stole it.

Yes,that's pretty close. I'm looking for the chrome & gold version. I've found two already on Craigslist but nobody will ship. Guy in Denver had one and would not ship it for any price if you can believe that!!!! :shock: :shock:

fiveslotmag said:
Yes,that's pretty close. I'm looking for the chrome & gold version. I've found two already on Craigslist but nobody will ship. Guy in Denver had one and would not ship it for any price if you can believe that!!!! :shock: :shock:

DUDE there hasta be about at least 20 denver RRB heads on here. You just put out the call and someone will pick it up and ship for you. Check the CL in the Pacific NW and if you find something and they wont ship, hit me up.

Latest posts

Back