• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: GT Dyno Moto 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm somewhat new to this site, but have enjoyed looking through all of these very cool bikes. I am looking for a GT Dyno Moto 7 in close to original condition. I live out in the country in the Flint Hills and currently ride a 3-speed Worksman...I'm thinking the extra gears would be great on the gravel roads trying to keep up with the kids. To help with cost, I'm not sure shipping is an option so I'd like to find one within 4 or 5 hours of north central Kansas. Thanks for any help or lead you can provide!
dynomoto7catalog-vi.jpg

I have one for sale in Arizona if anyone down here is interested. No shipping however.

Attachments

• IMG_6814.JPG
    IMG_6814.JPG
    341.2 KB · Views: 171
I got one but really never thought of letting go of it I am the second owner sitting in garage 24yrs with original owner, I just went through it top to bottom front to rear and this bike is like new he said he didn't even ride 50 miles and this bike told me the same thing, I'm actually riding it to work today it's my only 7speed rest are 3speeds starting new build so I give it a thought

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 140

Latest posts

Back