WAS UP FROM ''LONG BEACH'' N.Y.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's right outside of philly. they move between locations every couple of years and i think they haven't yet secured a location for this year. it used to be one of the biggest kustom shows on the east coast, but it has died down. there's always a good band lineup rockabilly/psycho and always some crazy kustom rats. it's one of those pre-64 shows. the rumblers show should be coming up soon over in brooklyn too. if ya get a min check out hotrodhoedown.com they have a myspace page too.

JohnnyGooseneck said:
it's right outside of philly. they move between locations every couple of years and i think they haven't yet secured a location for this year. it used to be one of the biggest kustom shows on the east coast, but it has died down. there's always a good band lineup rockabilly/psycho and always some crazy kustom rats. it's one of those pre-64 shows. the rumblers show should be coming up soon over in brooklyn too. if ya get a min check out hotrodhoedown.com they have a myspace page too.

....MY KINDA SHOW :shock: :D ARE U GONA BE AT THA RUMBLERS.......I MISSSED LAST YEAR......BUT EVERY YEAR IM THERE.... 8) THERE'S ALSO A FEW BIKE SHOWS WERE UM AT.....CAUSE WE GOT THA BOARD WALK IN LONG BEACH......ILL LET U KNOW WHEN THAY COME 8) ARE U GOING TO THA HOEDOWN??? 8)

100_4946.jpg

......SO I PUT ON THA FORK AND NEW SEAT TODAY 8)

100_4950.jpg

.....AND THIS IS THA HEAD LIGHT 8) 8) I JUS GOTTA GET THA FRONT FENDER ON :roll:

100_3055.jpg

......THIS IS A RADIO FLYER WAGON IV BEEN WORKIN ON :D :D

....MY KINDA SHOW :shock: :D ARE U GONA BE AT THA RUMBLERS.......I MISSSED LAST YEAR......BUT EVERY YEAR IM THERE.... 8) THERE'S ALSO A FEW BIKE SHOWS WERE UM AT.....CAUSE WE GOT THA BOARD WALK IN LONG BEACH......ILL LET U KNOW WHEN THAY COME 8) ARE U GOING TO THA HOEDOWN??? 8)[/quote]

i'm not goin to the rumblers show. i havent gone in the last couple years. i'll dfinately be at the hoedown though. it's always a good time.

deorman said:
You got some good stuff goin' on here, but how about losin' the full caps on your keyboard? I don't even bother trying to read your texts. :|

THANX 8) 8) 8) HOW DO I LOSE THEM :shock: :?

sorry about that ...some times my wife leaves it on...i for get to turn it off :D

dammmmm........i had to start a new account....i forgot my password and email :(

but im back on now 8)

SAM_0193.jpg

so this is a shot of my wife delaney,my little girl ''gia'' and my dog ''peanut''......the whole family out for a ride 8)

clamdigger said:
insane in da membrane ! welcome

thanx brother 8) more to come....

i started a new thread in the gallery sec. if u what to see some updated pic's.....

hopefully ill get around to posting them in the intro thread :D

Latest posts

Back