Way too much muscle for me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just brought these home tonite. I know very little about muscle bikes so all the help i can get would be great. Trying to figure out years and values and what are they missing. The ramshorn is a 67 and the charger is a stelber. Tring to figure out what path to go with these. Thanks for looking
DSC06904.jpg

DSC06901.jpg

DSC06899.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06895.jpg

DSC06896.jpg

DSC06903.jpg

Re: Way to much muscle for me

Thanks i do like it its a repaint but what a wonderful job they did. So nice i didnt notice it missing the schwinn decals on the main frame.

The top cheater slick huffy is like one I sold not long ago in really nice shape for 180 dollars. Clean it up and see how it looks. The rail trophy CS is nice too. I would think around 300 for that cleaned up maybe more. The XKE 990 cheater slick tires would bring 50 dollars or more by themselves depending on condition. The Trophy cs is a 1970 model. LMK if you sell the Trophy CS Thanks...Jaxon

Wow, you got some sweet bikes! :shock: Lucky guy :mrgreen:

pm me if you sell!!! :mrgreen:

would you considder selling the rail or cheaterslick? :mrgreen:

All the input has been great. Thanks bringing these to memory lane swap. Pm if you have any interest.

The Stelber is pretty rare mainly because that is before they started calling them Iverson Chargers. :D

All pms answered if not pm again. I will post on forsale forum soon. Spyder and ramshorn will not be making the trip to nemory lane Friday only. Selling colorflow,coaster fastback as well. Pm for prices thanks

Latest posts

Back