WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the definition of a Burrito is that nothing sits above the top of the tires?

Luke.
hmm, Google images shows the steering tube and bars above the front wheel. I think you almost have to have it that way. But most of the bike is below the top of the tires. So I just have two words to ponder... vertical folder...

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

If someone had a build that they needed more than the 3 month timespan, theoretically someone could start a build now and enter it as a previously unfinished build.

If someone had a build that they needed more than the 3 month timespan, theoretically someone could start a build now and enter it as a previously unfinished build.
I hoped no one would realise that. :21:

I guess the average member can tell if someone has tried to finish a build before and run out of time, compared to just planning a 6 month build and joining a build-off half way through...

Even if someone did do it, there probably isn't much advantage gained, I am planning to finish off 'OutLaw', it had a solid 3 months of work during RRBBO#10 and is probably over 1/2 way finished, not all that different to if someone started now and just built right through aside from having a bit of momentum going in to the build-off.

Luke.

I might be in for class 2. I'm taking 4-6 complete bikes and reducing them to piles of parts for MBBO#5. I should be able to piece at least 1 back together. We'll see how the new year goes, wife thinks I'm crazy with the current build.

I might be in for class 2. I'm taking 4-6 complete bikes and reducing them to piles of parts for MBBO#5. I should be able to piece at least 1 back together. We'll see how the new year goes, wife thinks I'm crazy with the current build.
Sounds like you could go class 1 without any worrys...

Luke.

Perfect! I can hold off on continuing Interrobang until then.

Attachments

• ratoriole.jpg
    ratoriole.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 232
Will this be an unfinished anything with pedals build off, or is it bicycle only?
KIMG0044.jpg

Yeah if it's not bicycle only, I've got an ever evolving board full of pedals...

Merle. :crazy:

Will this be an unfinished anything with pedals build off, or is it bicycle only?
Pedals and you can ride it as a means of transportation... ;)

Going to have to have three pages of legal wording by the time Carl has finished...

Luke.

Latest posts

Back