WBO 2017 Jan 1st to April 1st: ANYTHING GOES INCLUDING BUILDS ALREADY STARTED!---GO!---

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whens deadline...? Too much chatter- not enough matter...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
00:00 January 1st 2017 until 23:59 April 1st 2017.
Countdown clocks will be set up after the MBBO.

Luke.

Yeah I noticed the dates on the title but I kind of interpreted as a window of time not set yet so you're telling me that's beginning and end dates. Thank you. Come with your A game boys I got a nasty Sucka I'm throwing down

:thumbsup:
I'm up for the challenge!

Luke.

How about the offroad build off? Been out of the loop a lil while? Sorry if Im missing it.

Yeah I noticed the dates on the title but I kind of interpreted as a window of time not set yet so you're telling me that's beginning and end dates. Thank you. Come with your A game boys I got a nasty Sucka I'm throwing down

Retro Rocket
is my B game.

IO2.jpg
Harlequin%20Deuce%20concept%202.JPG
You can't scare me away... I've got two bikes designed but incomplete to choose from, along with a couple projects just waiting in the wings.

Carl.

Last edited:
How about the offroad build off? Been out of the loop a lil while? Sorry if Im missing it.

That was a one-off last year.
A few people have asked, so it might make a comeback at some point.

Luke.

Would definitely like to see the return of ORBO!

Jason
Yeah flip the slots around so when your Off Road Bike is done you could take it out in the snow. Then build a Muscle Bike to finish in time for spring riding... Then the Big Build Off, then another bike...then another bike... Then....HELP! I'm caught in a loop! Hehe...

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

There is a thread simply titled "builds". That one has none of the following...

Rules
Time limits
Classifications
Requirements
Voting
Stress
But the ORBO results in being able to ogle a plethora of OFF-ROAD MADNESS! compressed into a 3/4month block...instead of just the occasional build here and there. I had four builds planned for the last ORBO, and didn't even get a thread started...but at least I got to see everyone else's cool stuff :grin:!

Jason

How about just a anything goes build,no rules,except it has to be rideable with pedals... That means people who want to finish what they have started can,and anyone that wants to start a new bike can. makes it just a easy winter build-off.
Some of us have many bikes started in our minds.:grin:

Also thought of a few build offs for fun.
1. a bike build off pre 1920's(a ode to safety,bonecrusher etc )
2. a pocket bike build.(wheels have to be 20" or less)
3. a wacky races build(crazy,nut job,wacky design):crazy:

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-17_8-53-6.png
    upload_2016-11-17_8-53-6.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 255
  • upload_2016-11-17_8-53-31.png
    upload_2016-11-17_8-53-31.png
    48 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
How about just a anything goes build,no rules,except it has to be rideable with pedals... That means people who want to finish what they have started can,and anyone that wants to start a new bike can. makes it just a easy winter build-off.
Done.
:thumbsup:
I like your thinking.

Luke.

OK, I'm definitely doing this one. I have a couple I would love to finish but one in particular. Our weather finally got below 1000 degrees here so it's time to get back outside and build something!!! Wohoooo!! Shouldn't the title say 2017 since this is starting Jan 1st?

Last edited:
I have 4 bikes to build and no time.But I am rushing to finish a big job,so that I'm free to enter.

Some of us have many bikes started in our minds.:grin:

Also thought of a few build offs for fun.
1. a bike build off pre 1920's(a ode to safety,bonecrusher etc )
2. a pocket bike build.(wheels have to be 20" or less)
3. a wacky races build(crazy,nut job,wacky design):crazy:

giphy.gif

I have wanted to call one of my builds
"The Thunderbolt Grease Slapper"
for SOooo... long, different cartoon but still...
I have also missed watching your builds.
Wait. Isn't an anything goes build off what the main build off is?

Carl.

Latest posts

Back