(WBO) Bhuzzard

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
After the engine settled in on the frame, the drive chain got too loose again. So I changed the pedal side chain ring to a 48T and took two links out of the chain and it worked even better than the last set-up. Pure luck!

After a few other minor adjustments I put a few miles on it and then loaded it up and took it downtown to the First Friday street festival. I've done this with both of my other build-off bikes so I guess it's now a tradition for me.

It was loads of fun listening in on people's conversations as they looked over the bike. No one guessed that it wasn't original. :21:

I waited for an opening between the people walking by and took this shot:

Several people told me stories about the bikes that they remembered from that era and most all of the kids loved it. Even on the trip back home a girl at a stop light rolled her window down to tell me how cool that she thought it was. I don't even have a half hour of riding in yet and I'm having a ball with it!

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
I notice your motor is a tad more on a slant then mine.Mine has settled in,but I was thinking raise it buy a couple of millies for chain reasons.I will do it for sure on the Blue Arrow,and I want to bend the exhaust in more.

Reactions: The Renaissance Man

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Thank you to everyone who voted for this bike and to everyone who participated by adding your thoughts along the way. :)

My intention from the beginning was to use the build-off and its deadline as motivation to get this bike built and enjoy the comradery along the way. I'm happy to say that I achieved my goal and the fact that so many of you liked the end result is very rewarding!

Now lets all do some riding!

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
You sir are an awesome builder and one I consider a friend. No baloney and honest. I so much wish we could ride, that would be some fun. I do still plan on powering SGT.ROCK, I've been looking at a few different motors that friends around here have. I'm thinking four stroke, so I can burn pump gas. Yours is a great build, I hope mine turns out nearly as fine.

Carl.

Reactions: The Renaissance Man
The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles