WBO Double Bar Digger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how there is a covering over downtown Vegas....like, 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'....even if you try to take a picture of it.

The only thing that doesn't stay in Vegas is MC and his 'hammer' of a klunker bike!:bigsmile:

I like how there is a covering over downtown Vegas....like, 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'....even if you try to take a picture of it.

The only thing that doesn't stay in Vegas is MC and his 'hammer' of a klunker bike!:bigsmile:
Inversion was low, as it wasn't cold the last few weeks. There are times its masked to where it's all hidden from view. That dark cloud of guilt.... hehehe

Inversion was low, as it wasn't cold the last few weeks. There are times its masked to where it's all hidden from view. That dark cloud of guilt.... hehehe
Yeah, low inversion here in the valley as well. Rain today and tomorrow. Sunday cloudy, and then we break free into a sunny week with highs in the 70's by Friday....:cool2:

Thats just so cool to be able to get out in all that open space. Just a man and his bike,blue skys,a cactus here and there.With the sound of nothing,but tires crunchy on rubble.

Thats just so cool to be able to get out in all that open space. Just a man and his bike,blue skys,a cactus here and there.With the sound of nothing,but tires crunchy on rubble.
Hehe, Or the sound of me yammering along down the trail when I am with a friend or two.

Thanks Funkme.

Trail test number two went much better than last Sundays ride. Getting a little confidence in the bike. Not fearless on it yet, but getting there.

Chain didn't come off once. No whacking the knee to into the SR neck...

Hit the mountain just before sun up. Had about 30 minutes in when it crested the top.

I usually don't miss living in the southwest... Then I see pics likes these.
I could never leave the mountains. I need that looming feeling of smallness to keep my ego in perspective 0_o

In all seriousness, I grew up in the west and prefer the desert Now I well past my 30s

I could never leave the mountains. I need that looming feeling of smallness to keep my ego in perspective 0_o

In all seriousness, I grew up in the west and prefer the desert Now I well past my 30s
Yea, I mostly miss the Appalachian/Smokys region. Mountains are awesome, regardless of where they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Save that last pic and submit to @Rat Rod .....month of Dec or Jan....calendar....:nod:

We used to run the directional tires (before there were fr and rear specific patterns) in reverse in the rear, figured those peaks and chevrons would dig in better....

Save that last pic and submit to @Rat Rod .....month of Dec or Jan....calendar....:nod:

We used to run the directional tires (before there were fr and rear specific patterns) in reverse in the rear, figured those peaks and chevrons would dig in better....
Thanks, I agree. If we do a photo contest this year I have a few entries.

On these small block 8s, it don't know if they would effect traction different as the knobbies are in rows seem to effect traction. They didnt throw tons of water like I thought they were going to. Wondering if that was an expected result.

Latest posts

Back