(WBO) GIRL GONE BAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok , i got out to the shop tonight and got some more done , i cut the middle bar out for the last time and rolled a new one that matches the tank better , started on the springer front end , added some points to the end of the main tubes and now ready to start on the pivot part of the forks , still waiting for the new springs so for now will have to use old ones for the mock up
WBO 2015 forks002.jpg
WBO 2015 forks005.jpg
WBO 2015 forks001.jpg
WBO 2015 forks006.jpg

FORKS ARE DONE !!!!!! , i had the chance to get in the shop this morning and put the rest of the forks together , i dont have the right springs yet but you get the idea of how this goes , now for the bars i am not sure if i am going with the tall bars of go with board tracker type bars , well that can come later , back to figuring out what fenders to put on it so its time to start digging through the fender box and see what i can come up with , the last picture is where this all started !!!!
WBO 2015 forks done001.jpg
WBO 2015 forks done004.jpg
WBO 2015 forks done006.jpg
rollfast ladies bike001.jpg

I figured that you would knock that springer out quickly. Nice work.

The new frame bar looks great.:cool2:

I like the way the fork and the seat tube are parallel with each other, this thing has some serious rake!
That's what I was trying to do was to get them parallel but wasn't sure if it was to much rake , so far I think it is going to work out good , just have to figure out some cool rear fender now

Lots of folks like them full fendered but I think that bike is crying out for a ducktail...

Carl.

The RenMan likes the new bar in the frame, and so does SKPC! Nice saddle. Coming along nicely.

Thank you , now if I can ever get time to get back in the shop , I have been working 65 to 70 hours a week and its tough to find time right now, but this sunday I will have the whole day in the shop so new pictures coming soon

Well i am really falling behind now that i have gone through some of the threads , but i did pick up a new toy to help with some of my builds , i have wanted one of these for a while now and with tax time here this was my chance to get one , its been 15 years since i have had a TIG welder , and i didnt forget how to use one , enough playing with the new toy and back to the build off in the morning !!!!!
new tig welder001.jpg
new tig welder003.jpg

Hey Kemp, give us a review on your tig sometime. I have been thinking about buying the Eastwood 200, but some reviews say that they don't work well with thin sheetmetal. Thinner metal for tanks and bodywork would be the majority of my work with a tig.

Latest posts

Back