(WBO) SINISTER URGE 3/31 bonus pic of the suede bros!!

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.
I hate to recycle buildoff parts, but this bike was screaming for the wacky bars I used back in RRBO4. I love the forwards/backwards sweep that they have. I also mounted a vintage delta hawk fender light that has never seen a battery!:113: the back fender got a correct tombstone reflector and housing,but im going to have to fab up a small bracket for the rearward fender stay. the way I had it mocked up was causing the fender to bow out on top. lastly I dug out a pretty chrome half-link kmc chain to seal the drivetrain.a little more tinkering and it should be ready to strip and paint. [URL='http://s499.photobucket.com/user/texasbigjohn/media/048_zpsgbga845w.jpg.html'] [/URL]

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.
thought for sure I was gonna DNF this time around!:headbang: it took forever for the rain to stop long enough to get some paint on this baby,then I didn't get my parts back from my pinstriper until last Thursday. then there was the whole "no internet" access for 9 days,but that's another story. been thrashin day and night since Thursday and my fat tanker has morphed into more of a fendered hot rod bike. I told myself I would never build a flat black bike, but somehow I did. heres a few teaser pics!

Skipton

Come out and ride with The Chicago TailDraggers!
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago IL.
www.facebook.com
Another perfect build!
You did it again... That rear fender, how it sit so perfect over the tire. :thumbsup:

Great work.
Can't wait to see the finished photos.

Sep 29, 2010
southern newhampshire
thought for sure I was gonna DNF this time around!:headbang: it took forever for the rain to stop long enough to get some paint on this baby,then I didn't get my parts back from my pinstriper until last Thursday. then there was the whole "no internet" access for 9 days,but that's another story. been thrashin day and night since Thursday and my fat tanker has morphed into more of a fendered hot rod bike. I told myself I would never build a flat black bike, but somehow I did. heres a few teaser pics!
Cool pinstripe job looks awsome