(WBO) SINISTER URGE 3/31 bonus pic of the suede bros!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Tanker-matic with fenders, chainguard, and rack! Watching closely..

I hate to recycle buildoff parts, but this bike was screaming for the wacky bars I used back in RRBO4. I love the forwards/backwards sweep that they have. I also mounted a vintage delta hawk fender light that has never seen a battery!:113: the back fender got a correct tombstone reflector and housing,but im going to have to fab up a small bracket for the rearward fender stay. the way I had it mocked up was causing the fender to bow out on top. lastly I dug out a pretty chrome half-link kmc chain to seal the drivetrain.a little more tinkering and it should be ready to strip and paint. [URL='http://s499.photobucket.com/user/texasbigjohn/media/048_zpsgbga845w.jpg.html'] [/URL]

thought for sure I was gonna DNF this time around!:headbang: it took forever for the rain to stop long enough to get some paint on this baby,then I didn't get my parts back from my pinstriper until last Thursday. then there was the whole "no internet" access for 9 days,but that's another story. been thrashin day and night since Thursday and my fat tanker has morphed into more of a fendered hot rod bike. I told myself I would never build a flat black bike, but somehow I did. heres a few teaser pics!

Whoa, someone can lay down stripes! I like that detail on the seat stay and around the rear reflector, looking forward to seeing the rest and what you did to my old fork..

thought for sure I was gonna DNF this time around!:headbang: it took forever for the rain to stop long enough to get some paint on this baby,then I didn't get my parts back from my pinstriper until last Thursday. then there was the whole "no internet" access for 9 days,but that's another story. been thrashin day and night since Thursday and my fat tanker has morphed into more of a fendered hot rod bike. I told myself I would never build a flat black bike, but somehow I did. heres a few teaser pics!
Cool pinstripe job looks awsome

Latest posts

Back