(WBO) Thorn... OK, really now, it's done PICS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. It was a real challenge there a couple of times. Took forever to get it back from the weld shop. I thought I was seeing DNF on the horizon . Making the fenders fit was pretty involved too. Having cleared out most of my stuff last summer it was sort of slim pickings around the shed. I'm really glad I was able to use the fenders from that old project since they having been sitting there so long. Lots of trial and error to get the sweeping front struts to the shape I liked and then replicate it. I really like the way it came together. Rambling, but anyway, my wife helped a lot with the colors which I appreciate. The stem holds great, really had only a minor issue on my maiden voyage of about 1 mile. Overall its a really smooth ride, kind of a sporty riding position so its a bit different than my Zeppie.

Took some more pic's the other day, still sorting through for the better ones.

Walker. I love your bike. Beautiful unmodified frame and fork, top notch parts list, minimal paint or modifications. I would ride it. Top 5 for me.

Very cool to read back through the work you did to mesh this new school wheelset with your bike. What a great build.

Latest posts

Back