(WBO2015) 1910 INDIAN Board Track - COMPLETED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing build! If I saw that somewhere I would think it was really an antique Indian. Looks like its fun to ride form the vid too. Beautiful pics.

Have been riding the bike everyday.Can't get enough of it.
It,picks up speed much better,and I am sure when I change the mix to 20:1 and then 32:1.It will improve.
I greased the gears today,and made a extra gasket and cardboard for sound proofing,(i need to find a cheap mouse pad,this should dead out the noise.It's quite common for these engines.
DSCN4434.JPG
DSCN4435.JPG
I glued the cardboard inside for now,it has made it less noisy,maybe I might add another sheet.

So that's the noise I'm hearing! Good tip. :thumbsup:
Yep,some say to grind the teeth down a bit,eventually they will wear down.
Also to glue a mouse pad to the outside(that would look just cheap and nasty)
But on the inside for sure(I think it would work better than cardboard.
I just thought of a bit of old carpet might do the trick....:39:
Best thing would be to make a casing that wasnt so thin...

It's all already been said Funk !
Congratulations on a phenominal build, thanks for the lessons along the way and belated Happy Birthday wishes!

I'm going to go ahead and predict that the Indian from Greece will be this years WBO winner. :113:

I saw this coming almost a month ago!:D

Congratulations on such a great bike, well deserving of all the votes!

I know that there's still a few hours left, but it looks like we've all been beaten by a girrrrrrrrrl! :aggressive:

I saw this coming almost a month ago!:D

Congratulations on such a great bike, well deserving of all the votes!

I know that there's still a few hours left, but it looks like we've all been beaten by a girrrrrrrrrl! :aggressive:
Wait a second, Funkme is a girl? I had no idea! I guess us guys need to step it up if we ever want to compete. Congrats!!

When I look at your pictures, then lean back and squint my eyes abit...........I see WINNER written all over this bike!!!!!

HAHA! I called this one back in Feb.!!
That only goes to show.............it doesn't take a genius to see that this bike is a WINNER!!!
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, but I want you to know that you ruined all my bike fun. I'll have to find a new hobby since you put my tail between my legs so bad. I'll have to find something I can excel at like advanced sleeping or watching TV perhaps. I can't think out of the box like that, for instance your Indian rear drop ins; nice. Making your own crank spindle, fender stays, handle bars, wheels and motor set up! Quite a few skills I don't have, or for skills I have not the patience to do what you did. Enjoy your ride.

I'll have to find something I can excel at like advanced sleeping or watching TV perhaps.
I already claimed advanced sleeping at 12 hours a night, watching tv you can have... ;)

Luke.

Congratulations, but I want you to know that you ruined all my bike fun. I'll have to find a new hobby since you put my tail between my legs so bad. I'll have to find something I can excel at like advanced sleeping or watching TV perhaps. I can't think out of the box like that, for instance your Indian rear drop ins; nice. Making your own crank spindle, fender stays, handle bars, wheels and motor set up! Quite a few skills I don't have, or for skills I have not the patience to do what you did. Enjoy your ride.
us56456712 I have never been taught to weld,cut etc. I have learn't all that on my own,and I often still get it wrong.
Rat Rod Bikes has helped me in every way just by the guys pitching in with advice and also by reading other threads.
Because I live on a rock that only has those cheap mountain bikes and kids bikes,I have to use what I find in dumpsters etc. Or have shipped in from other countries and that becomes expensive.So you learn to modify every thing.
I hope you enter in the Boten build-off.
Trust me your builds will improve with every build.
If it sounds to wacked or looks to crazy just do it!!!
It's about fun and you won because you have a new jump bike to ride.

You guys are cracking me up.:21:
Love a good giggle in the mornings.
Thanx for all the votes and help.
Big Ape must have a crystal ball or a magic 8 Ball or lantern.:grin:
So who will be the winner in this years Big #10?
Bike Bum I hope you are going to enter...
LukeTheJoker I know you are not sleeping,but itching to build.Your mind is racing in your sleep.
Rat Rod It's great to see that the site/comp has spread worldwide.
The Renaissance Man glad to be building along side you,I never know what you are going to roll out next.
texasbigjon one of your builds happens to be up on my screen saver,and still a fav of mine.

20 days left before the big one.Hope to see you all there with your bike faces.
Now it's time for all those thinking caps to be turned on.
ThinkingCap.iclip.gif

I am hoping the weather improves here,as it is time to work.Normally it should be up near the 20's this time of year,but we are still down near the 10's with strong winds,showers and hail.

I went for a ride to get more pics in the locations I wanted,but the road was to slippery and started to slide all over the place. Oh crap!
I will have to try in a few weeks when it is dry.

You guys are cracking me up.:21:

Bike Bum I hope you are going to enter...

20 days left before the big one.Hope to see you all there with your bike faces.
Now it's time for all those thinking caps to be turned on.

I'm hoping to find a bike for BOTEN. I've run out of old bikes to rebuild and I live in an area that no one has any bikes for sale. (At least not the type of bikes that I like) I am going to Texas next week for a huge hot rod show so maybe I'll find one in the swap meet. Congrats on your win, you deserved it!! I love that bike. :rockout:

Latest posts

Back