WE ARE BOTH FINISHED!!! thatismytruck vs. ifitsfreeitsforme

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ~| 7 Days Left!! thatismytruck vs. ifitsfreeitsforme |~

Got this thing bent and then I cleaned it. Woot!!

ResizedImage_1351379853788.jpg

Finished!
Happy Halloween!!!

Boo

ResizedImage_1351379839540.jpg

Re: ~| 7 Days Left!! thatismytruck vs. ifitsfreeitsforme |~

We did it! Good job Skip. Looks mean. Looks like a winner too, much as I don't like to admit it.

Now we need final pictures and a voting page.

Ya it is sinister.

I was shocked yesterday when Nicole said she liked mine. She doesn't usually like anything I build. She doesn't get the rat bike thing.

We will start a voting thread next weekend after our ride.

The ride: New Haven, CT. Grove Street Cemetery. Photo in front of the GoodYear grave. Ride around Yale. Beers at Richters, Anchor, Burger at Louie's .... etc.

We have decided it's Saturday 11/3 at 3 PM.

thatismytruck said:
Ian and I got together today with Stevil and his daughter and my son. Had a good time!! Look for the voting thread coming soon!!

DSCN0285.jpg

That's the only pic! :shock: You guys are killing me :roll:

Thanks Big Country!

KZ he didn't get his yet, and with Hurricane cleanup I just didn't have time to mount.

Next post from Ian or me will be a link to the voting thread. 8)

Two sick builds! Love them!

thanks for your comments Randy; and to all who've been following our build challenge.

I'm going to attempt to put together the voting thread this morning with the photos I took on our New Haven ride yesterday. I'm not the most forum savy guy, so bare with me. It may need some tweaking once submitted, and Skip certainly will chime in with some photos of his own. Hopefully the photos I put up fairly represent both bikes.

It's going to be interesting to see what the forum members think. I think for most it will come down to what brand of bike you like more, Higgins or Monark, because to us, the bikes are pretty similar in build style.

This was a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back