Weather Report

Discussion in 'MBBO & WBO 2019 DISCUSSION' started by SpikeFC, Oct 4, 2019.

1. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

So this time I'll start. :grin:
    [​IMG]
    Next week doesn't look good in Warsaw. Autumn just ran on full speed in Poland, and it's not going to stop.

2. handyandy1100

handyandy1100

October started out exceptionally hot and humid in North Carolina this year. Gonna be in the 70's and 80's (F) this weekend though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr

October started cold in Canada. Leaves are dropping like politicians' lies. Did I mention that it's also election season?:blackeye:

SpikeFC likes this.
  4. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

Oh man... you too... :(

5. dropstep

dropstep

Ohio finally dropped today. We had a high of 63. If I do go ahead with paint I'll whisper nice things too my boss and use the heated garage.

6. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr

Was literally freezing when I biked home from the watering hole. Good thing my blood was sufficiently thinned to deal with it

horsefarmer likes this.
  7. Klunkruiser

Klunkruiser

It's just now about to be in the suggested temp range for painting around here.
    So I might have to see if I can throw one more in the mix.

8. The Renaissance Man

The Renaissance Man __CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster) Pro Member

Record breaking heat every day this month so far in Alabama. Upper 90's (near 100) along with unbearable humidity!

9. OddJob

OddJob

Still raining and cold in the BACK40. Sunday - Wednesday we have highs in the 60's and mostly sunny. Rare occurrence in our part of the world this time of year. So, tomorrow I begin pulling parts, prepping the frame, and then painting. Need it done by Wednesday night. Bottom falls out after that.

horsefarmer likes this.
  10. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

Yesterday I went to the last post apocalyptic party this season organised by my group Flying Caravans, again to the abandoned factory in Piekary, and the temperature dropped suddenly from 54 to a freezing 30. Good thing that we packed an old coal stove - if it wasn't for that we would surely freeze to death. I remember that autumn has a tendency to be cold, but that violent weather... that's something new.

11. LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker Moderator

I have not started my build or thread yet, but we had 38C (104F) on Sunday and dropped to 8C (46F) for Monday, I don't know what to do or wear each day at the moment!

12. SpikeFC

SpikeFC

The same here - 5 days of rain & cold and today is sunny and kinda warm. It's supposed to stay like that until monday, and then again - Golden Polish Autumn, rain all over again.