Welcome ilikebikes!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Straight gentlemen from the schwinnbikes.com.

Got the boot for being a rebel but is a great guy in my books. Great customer and seller too. So hopefully he is here to stay!

It's nice to have ya!

it does not take much to get kicked out of there being that big brother is always watching over you there. i think it is funny how when someone needs to know where they can find a part they have to dance around actually naming the company. well that and if you photoshoped a pic of a 1934 areocycle with apehanger bars on it then posted it in the restoration area you might as well kiss yo u know what good bye :mrgreen: welcome from windy sacramento fellow ratter!!

karfer67 said:
it does not take much to get kicked out of there being that big brother is always watching over you there. i think it is funny how when someone needs to know where they can find a part they have to dance around actually naming the company. well that and if you photoshoped a pic of a 1934 areocycle with apehanger bars on it then posted it in the restoration area you might as well kiss yo u know what good bye :mrgreen: welcome from windy sacramento fellow ratter!!

We have already gotten the Rat Rod Movement on the schwinn site under way so all the collectors have finally come out and had shown their rats! So now it's not that big of a deal to have an aerocycle with apes.

oops silly me shows how long it has been since i have been on there :oops: that is good to hear that even they have found their iner rat.

karfer67 said:
oops silly me shows how long it has been since i have been on there :oops: that is good to hear that even they have found their iner rat.

No, this started before this rat rod site opened up. Then this site opened up and it has died down over there,

Latest posts

Back