WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE BICYCLES?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE BICYCLES?

• MONARK

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • ROLLFAST

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • BMX

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • SCHWINN

Votes: 58 57.4%
  • MOUNTAIN BIKE

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • JC HIGGINS

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • SHELBY

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • COLUMBIA

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • COLSON

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • ROADMASTER

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • MURRAY

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • HUFFY

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • ELGIN

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • WORKSMAN CYCLE

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • HIAWATHA

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • CANADIAN

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • EUROPEAN

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • AMF

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • ITALIAN

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • CHINESE

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 18 17.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
CHOOSE YOUR 3 FAVORITES

MINE ARE

MONARK, ROLLFAST AND BMX SPECIFICALY A LAGUNA CRUISER

ALL OF THEM LOOK LIKE THEY ARE RELATED!!

Missing some Colson love! I guess it would be in Other but I think it deserves a better fate :wink: Shelby and Columbia have a good following too.

You can always check other and explain your favorite! Added the three suggested but all the votes got erased, so not doing it again!

Murray - All of their bikes, especially Monterey name.

Huffy, - All of their bikes, I can't remember which names I had but I do know it was a late 80's or early 90's white BMX with white discs over the wheels.

Schwinn, - Just like the other two I like all of the ones I have even though I can't ride some of them yet.

basman. saw afew and just love them. elgin is a second, and monarks are a close third

1) 40'-60's Schwinn (The quality really is that good. The old ones are a joy to work on because they're rarely such POS's)

2) Elgin (Their designs were cool)

3) Huffman (Not Huffys)

Wish I could find a Shelby Airflow though....

Other: Missing Iver Johnson (old school); pre-1930 Columbias; pre-1940 Schwinns. Figured Schwinn would be #1, glad to see Huffy getting some love as that would be 4 for me and also love the 1920s -30s Mead Rangers. Hard to pick just 3!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how to vote . I love the look of the old English bikes and the beautiful lugwork, but I hate 3-piece cranks and I'm not all that fond of skinny tires. So I guess I'll say Mead, Hawthorne (pre-40's), and Schwinn. Basically any motorbike style frame with balloon tires

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kngtmat said:
Murray - All of their bikes, especially Monterey name.

Huffy, - All of their bikes, I can't remember which names I had but I do know it was a late 80's or early 90's white BMX with white discs over the wheels.

Schwinn, - Just like the other two I like all of the ones I have even though I can't ride some of them yet.

i agree completely! :mrgreen:

My three favs are the bikes I have in the garage-
'55 Schwinn Spitfire- All original, 9/10 condition, and a birthday gift from a stranger. Pics here

'34 Colson Flyer Rat- My best riding bike and oozes style. Pics here

'37 BSA Piled Arms Tandem- Resto-mod build grabs all kinds of attention. Pics here

Latest posts

Back