What Color Should I Paint/Powder This?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my current project and I am having a hard time deciding what color to go with. The final build won't have the chrome Torker forks on it. Other choices are chrome Schwinn BMX, painted Akisu BMX or prewar Schwinn bladed with truss rods. Leaning towards the prewar Schwinn forks. Might also go with some profile cranks that are the same color as the frame. Those are big bars as well and might go with something a little more compact. Was thinking about gloss black for paint, but also though about something that pops a little more. Also undecided if the bars should be the same color as the frame or just black. Rims are silver Araya 7X, so need a color that would work well with those. What do you guys think?

Shelby.jpg

Whatever you do, it will be great! I love this bike already. What make is the frame?

i think paint always looks so much better than powdercoat but i am a custom painter so i might be biased i just posted some pics of the forks on the bike im working on that are painted black with a blue candy painted over the black but you can use any candy or pearl you want in place of the blue. my pics are posted under black candy amf

Latest posts

Back