What happens when you put two women together and make one?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gaskill said:
This bike is looking sharp, i'm really diggin the back sprocket, what a great idea. Makes the old wheels turn in my head

Oh you dont need my help....at all..lol. But that set up is not working for me I have to be practical cause I plan on riding it off and on. It looks cool but pedals like carp....lol. Plus it was a 3 speed hub I put it on and I just cant bring myself to put cables on it. Main problem right now is what color to paint it when IM done.
I have put a truss rod fork on it kinda mimic's the double bars on the frame...just have to wait and see what the old mind tells me to do.
Terry

jezusjonz said:
KOTA said:
Stripe it! Black and.........
.............and????? come on spit it out
GOLD-WHITE-SILVER-TAN.....Take your pick!

Yea its 3 am my eyes are fuzzy and so are some of the shots. Added the truss rod front fork and different wheels and tires. Took a back shot of the handle bars to show the inward turn on them still allows an arm rest. I think the truss rod front fork adds a little more balance to the frame
Terry
SANY0466.jpg

SANY0465.jpg

SANY0461.jpg

Hi Terry :)
i love the truss rod fork realy a nice vintage look, it is coming along good looking, all i can say is vintage red :!: :D
later mike :wink:

Put in the way it is!.......No rule says it has to be painted! .THEN finish when you have time. You WILL get votes.

KOTA said:
Put in the way it is!.......No rule says it has to be painted! .THEN finish when you have time. You WILL get votes.
Hi Terry :!:
i have to agreed but you could always joint me in bike bilt section as you said no worries the bike is looking good any way sometimes things happen for a reson and you're bilt is verry diffrent and unique so keep up the good work :D
family always come first :!: and then play :)
hasta luego mi amigo :wink:

KOTA said:

Ditto. Your work is good enough. Who says every bike must be painted.

I'll do my best...thanks for making me realize...that one it dont always have to look like it came off the show room floor to be cool and that its about the effort and the creativity that wins in the long run....and man theres alot on this SITE...thanks guys I'll get her in somehow.
Terry

YOU GO TERRY :D

DONT LOOK BACK AND GO ON :arrow: YOU ALREADY HAVE MY VOTE AND MANY MORE , IT'S A DIFFRENT STYLE OF BILT :idea:
YOU GO BOY :!:

Well I got my entry cleaned up and put back together today while I was changing a water pump in my sons truck. Again I want to thank you all for motivating me to get my entry back together and entered. Its my first build here and I've enjoyed every minute of building and watching all the others really cool rides come together . Thanks again
Terry
pictures tomorrow

Latest posts

Back