What,s the deal?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCR said:
muddywater04 said:
Myabe it was in the Bob Saget family.... :roll:

hooch had a bike that belonged to Tom Arnold :wink: I think it actually decreased the value though :mrgreen:

I hope he washed it really good before he rode it :shock: :lol:

Ya don't know where that's been!

LOL ... OFF WITH HIS HEAD

The Guy is smoking crack or sumtin

15.00 20.00 max .... I could come up with several adjetives that would describe this person

YIPPY ... Ahhh much better.

Wingman Leader ... OUT

I'd ding his feedback for sure.

With the new Ebay rules, he as a seller cannot leave you negative feedback.

He broke the rules by not sending you the seat since you won it.

Not sure where the confusion on this is.

well there I go again poking at the bear! here is the question I asked him:
"I happen to agree with the other bidders. this is being discussed on the bike forums and you are just the type we do not need on ebay. you had up to the end of the auction to pull the auction though that isn't even really cool. until you honor your auction commitments I don't think anyone should buy anything from you. you just can't be trusted. you should contact the rightful winner and give him the seat and throw in the shipping for free for his troubles. just my opinion."
Scott 8)
P.S. the seat clearly isn't rare or valuable or more people would have bid on it! very little gets by the guys who watch ebay for a living.

The crazy thing is boyd2000 left positive feedback on the original sale.
A+ Great Ebayer Thank You! Seller: boyde2000 ( 776) Sep-10-08 18:03
-- (#330268713062) -- View Item

seriously....ya gotta factor in the shipping these days. the seller wants 10 bucks to ship it? that seat is small and light.
5 or 6 bucks max shipping unless he buys a new box w/ new bubble wrap. doughtfull. prolly an old used box w/ old newspaper.

anyhow, 10 bucks for the seat + 10 bucks for shipping = more than the seats really worth.

OK maybe that seat is worth 20 bucks(maybe), but than ya have to factor in the cost to use paypal, or to purchace a MO and a stamp. that's another 2 bucks there.

50 clams? buy it now? i hope it never sells and brings this seller back to planet earth.

Dang! Looks like he removed the link to post a question.

He gripes about the negative feedback over 99cents. Like Joker says, "It's not about the money. It's about sending a message."

bottom line: he didnt honor the deal and deserves the bad feedback.

he ended the auction! lets see if he does the right thing and you get the seat.
Scott 8)
P.S. I love Top Gear!!

You guys rule :D .That's hillarious :lol: :lol: .He hasn't tried to contact me good or bad.I hope he doesN't tell me to jump off a bridge :shock: !!!!Thanks for everything. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back