What should i do for my build off bike???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have way too many ideas in my head, and way too many options to do for my build off. im completely torn between my ideas. ill list them and maybe you guys can help pick. :lol:
First:
Build another version of my favorite fixie, built from a varsity and some cool random parts, sadly sold away
DSCN6418.jpg

Second:
Another re-do; my last build off bike, but do it the way i wanted to(lack of time and money limited me the first time around)
DSCN6193.jpg

Third:
Finish my long-time project, a 1979 Mongoose Motomag restoration that could use some good motivation.
SANY0004.jpg

First of all in build off 5 your not alowed to strech bike frames...but would be a good idea to do that in a future project.
Second have you finished your mini build off...im really wanting to see what you built...
Third go with the re-do of you last build off bike...i think it would be cool to upgrade a bike that was build in last years build off.ya know something new...
Last no matter what you do i will be sure to follow your build because i like the work you have done in the past. :wink:

i'm all for the redo of bike no. 2
its a slick ride but i know ya can do better. i'd love to see what you originally had in mind.

i had the same problem, too many idea's. did the same and put it to the clan.
thier all just too dam helpful, not to use em. :)

well its agreed then. ill re-do my CWC bike for the build off. and speaking of that build off bike, i got pics uploading now for it. :wink:

oh and thanks guys!
What about a really low stretched out drag bike. Like a drag motorcycle so you sitting in front of the crank.
1966drag1b.jpg
hey pinche, the next stretch frame i do, ill do your idea. drag bike all the way. thanks bud! :D

and how do you know?? :p besides, i had you do the drawing so everyone can see what its going to look like. :D

be careful with a drag bike... if youre putting the crank behind the seat, it may not be too comfortable for a cupple of your friends :wink:

Rex Rattus said:
be careful with a drag bike... if youre putting the crank behind the seat, it may not be too comfortable for a cupple of your friends :wink:

that was one of the big deciding factors for doing the dragster instead of the drag bike for my rrbo5 buildoff entry. :lol:
you know i am already sold on the idea, can't wait to see a drag bike hit the scene.

i will be careful. working on the drawing for a drag themed bike right now in school. :lol: homework can wait.

Latest posts

Back