WHAT THE!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
npence said:
Here is another crazy on on ebay 1800 for a 50's huffy frame and chain guard. ONE OF A KIND LOL :lol: :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1950s-Boys- ... 415b370c43

The big difference is the first one is bid up to that price (worth the money to at least a few people). The Huffy is just over priced with no bids and it won't get any. I've seen things like a 70s Schwinn Hollywood with a buy it now of $2000 :lol:

I just dont get it, asking 1,800 bucks and only one photo. I know it's not worth it and I'm pretty sure the seller knows it too or they would have provided 10 photos of that "gem"

Someone should message him and tell him the more you want for it the more Photo's you have to post. :p

You know how they don't permit flash photography in a museum.......maybe that's why? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't want to 'tarnish the gem'. :roll:

Walker said:
I just dont get it, asking 1,800 bucks and only one photo. I know it's not worth it and I'm pretty sure the seller knows it too or they would have provided 10 photos of that "gem"

Since the fork is on backwards, maybe it was sold at WalMart in 1951? :mrgreen:

Happy bidding!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back