Whats a good offer for this

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dana 3 speed transmission! Someone on here recently rebuilt one of them, not sure who it was, but the information is out there...
No idea on value, hopefully someone more knowledgeable chimes in!

Luke.

I re-built one before...not a whole lot to 'em...just pay attention to how it comes apart...I like to take pics of stuff I haven't been into before. Usually if they won't shift it's a cable/rust/dirt issue.Bike looks to be in a retail situation...I wouldn't give more than $80 for the whole bike but you may want it more than I would...Pappy 8)

The lady i got it from has a bike shop and she has never seen one of these before and neither did i before i got involed in this forum.
I explained to her that the trans would be worth some money if it worked. She said the bike was givin to her so 15.00... I gave her 20.
Not sure what kind of bike it is.

Thanks everyone for interest and identification. Im taking the dana apart next week to have a look inside.

Took the dana apart and found this. Broken shoulder bolt holding the small gear. Replaced it everything else looks ok i hope. Cleaning it up, painting the housing hope it works.

Latest posts

Back