When Is The Next MBBO?

Dec 2, 2007
Fresno, Ca.
No need to wait, start it in the builds section now while you've got the itch!
I'm much more likely to be motivated when there is a deadline. If not, it's too easy to just keep putting it off. Then a week becomes a month, a month becomes six and so on. Even though I wouldn't be entering to 'win' anything the other builds are excellent inspiration/motivation.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
I'm much more likely to be motivated when there is a deadline. If not, it's too easy to just keep putting it off. Then a week becomes a month, a month becomes six and so on. Even though I wouldn't be entering to 'win' anything the other builds are excellent inspiration/motivation.
I totally get it, the deadline makes me get things done!

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Dec 2, 2007
Fresno, Ca.
Right on, I'll get it out sometime in the next few days. I'll let you know on the build off. I'm sure I wouldn't be much competition though, I'm just planning a thorough cleanup and mechanical freshening.

May 23, 2009
Augusta, KS
Right on, I'll get it out sometime in the next few days. I'll let you know on the build off. I'm sure I wouldn't be much competition though, I'm just planning a thorough cleanup and mechanical freshening.
We could do a bicycle Clean-off :D seriously though it's not about competition or winning. It about bicycles. Man, we all love em or we wouldn't be on this forum.

Jul 1, 2014
Las Vegas Area
Usually September 1 to December 1.
There will be rule adjustments again if it happens though.

Luke.
September 1st - January 1st has been the approved time period since the start, but this year we cut a month off. Probably will next year as well.
Oh, I would really like it if next year it can go back to January First. I really disliked the shorter period.

I Ran out of time todo it correctly, as evidenced by the continued work, even into next week on my build. My vote, is to Give us the time to buildem right..

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Oh, I would really like it if next year it can go back to January First. I really disliked the shorter period.

I Ran out of time todo it correctly, as evidenced by the continued work, even into next week on my build. My vote, is to Give us the time to buildem right..
The overlap with the WBO causes issues, ideally there needs to be the one month gap between the competitions.

Luke.

Reactions: CRASH