Which bike to enter ?

May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
Or could I enter both if they where the same build thread ? I was thinking of a funny name if I could do that.

TEAM DOUBLE DRAGON

May 14, 2013
Boise, ID
Sounds like everyone is for the Higgins, as am I! Like LTJ said, burned out on SKs, not knocking them as they are sweet and I wouldnt toss one out of my garage!

keep the rubber side down!
I might be a little burned on SilverKings after the last couple of BO's, but that Higgins is nice and would be my choice!
I'd build the Higgins.
I think it says only one bike but don't quote me better ask the big dogs. If I was you I would build the Higgins & sell me the Sk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright the Higgins it shall be !!
Also I totally forgot that there was like 5 Kings in last years build off. So I understand the being burned out on them :thumbsup:

Reactions: Funkme and G-Matt

ratrodz

Pro Member
Jan 27, 2013
Albuquerque
I'd of went with the silverking! Personally I think it's harder to manipulate these old Duralium bikes into cool build off bikes...
Not sure how anyone can be burnt out on them from past buildoffs... not when you see multiple styles of bike builders using their individual creativeness to make it their own! That's like saying... geeze another car tire bike or a fiberglass tank bike...

Mar 5, 2014
Utah
So true Rrdz. That SK frame, if made with butted Reynolds steel would be something to behold and ride. I have broken two of them, and while I love them so, cannot own or ride them for fear of damaging a rare frame..

Last edited:

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles