Who here is over 50?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is still around? I was 50 something when I posted the first time. Now I'm 60. Work out everyday and I'm still high school skinny. Thinking of trading the wife in on a younger model that can keep up. Oops! Did I say that?:D Gary

This thread is still around? I was 50 something when I posted the first time. Now I'm 60. Work out everyday and I'm still high school skinny. Thinking of trading the wife in on a younger model that can keep up. Oops! Did I say that?:D Gary
That is funny, my woman says i need to slow down...

I turn 55 next week, I guess when my kids call me "old man" I can no longer argue with them LOL

53 in May. Work out in the gym and do endurance cycling. However I don't run or jog due to bad knees.

50 is the new 30!

Last edited:
No baby, I swear, I'm only 30. I've had a tough life.:showingbiceps::cool2:

GEDC0009-1.jpg
:rofl:

68 and waiting on new Dolomite to arrive.

I haven't found a time machine yet....I've heard they DO exist. So I'm still over 50. 61.

50! That's still a kid! Turned 63 last Dec ride 15 mi round trip to work mostly every day.

Old enough to have gone to concerts at the Fillmore East – bicycles are the new Fountain of Youth.

Latest posts

Back