"Wildebeast"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, have finally had time to do a little putzing around with my Beast.
Did the usual extensive de-stickering first, and decided that this should be a fat bike in every sense: fat tires, wheels, bars, seat, etc.
So...added a set of Electra mini-apes with thick old-school-beach-cruiser foam padding, big ol' Electra cruiser saddle, Electra seat roll, Nirve headlight, slowriderz awesomely heavy duty seat post, a cool set of Free Agent platform pedals, and had some "Wildebeast" stickers made up for it, since it seemed a good way to tie in the "Beast" name, and the idea of that big, plodding animal just fit this big, plodding bike. :mrgreen:
I took off the kickstand (which I could get to fit/work either up or down, but not both!) and reflectors, but left the chainguard on (because I'm such a dork I'd almost definitely get my pants caught in the chain...) since it ties in with all the other black so well. I've been thinking about painting the wheels black, but not sure if I like the idea of all that black or not.

(I'm going to have to get some outdoor pics, these look so orange, and this is a very RED bike...)

You should find a way to incorporate that dumbell into a kick stand. It totally fits the scale of this Wildebeast. Cool name.

Ha! Thanks, guys.

kingfish254 said:
You should find a way to incorporate that dumbell into a kick stand. It totally fits the scale of this Wildebeast. Cool name.

Maybe I could put it in the seat bag - with the ends sticking out on each side. :wink:
BTW - you can almost use slowriderz seat post as a dumbell! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back