WILL NEED HELP WITH VOTING POLL

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Head Honcho
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
www.ratrodbikes.com
It looks like I'm going to be out of town on the day that the build off voting is to begin.

I need someone to volunteer to create the voting threads and polls.

There will have to be two separate voting threads created for each class.

Here's an example of last year's voting post/poll.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-here-finished-bike-photos-below-poll.107184/

I will create the VOTING BOOTH section for the two posts to go in.

Let me know if you can help out with this...thanks!

Nov 22, 2011
KS
I’d volunteer but I don’t have good computer access anymore. When I was still working I had a lightning fast three monitor setup. I don’t see being able to reasonably do it with my iPad.

Jul 2, 2015
Mid-Willamette Valley, Oregon
The only decent computer I currently have access to is at work...where I'm supposed to be working :blush:.

I have a hand me down computer that I've been putting off hooking up to my entertainment center...I'll see if I can get it going this weekend and get back to you (its pretty modern...only ~10 years old :thumbsup:).

Reactions: Klunkruiser
Jul 30, 2013
I haven't the slighted idea how polling gets set-up through XenForo, but I have a capable computer and a FiOS connection, if you or KF need assistance. Also, I won't be submitting an entry for judging, so I have no dog in this fight. Let me know how I can help.

It looks like I'm going to be out of town on the day that the build off voting is to begin.

I need someone to volunteer to create the voting threads and polls.

There will have to be two separate voting threads created for each class.

Here's an example of last year's voting post/poll.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-here-finished-bike-photos-below-poll.107184/

I will create the VOTING BOOTH section for the two posts to go in.

Let me know if you can help out with this...thanks!
If nobody has been found yet to do this I will help. I think I know what's involved as I have helped you in past build offs.

Glen.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Head Honcho
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
www.ratrodbikes.com
I’ve messaged Kingfish.

@Glen ....if you could pitch in and help him somehow that would be great.

The most time consuming part is creating the list of entries with their photo and putting them in alpha order.

Once that list is made, creating the poll is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Glen
I’ve messaged Kingfish.

@Glen ....if you could pitch in and help him somehow that would be great.

The most time consuming part is creating the list of entries with their photo and putting them in alpha order.

Once that list is made, creating the poll is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do. I've jumped the gun and already started making the list. I found it quite easy when I helped last time.

@kingfish254 Message me what help you want.

Glen.

BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles