Windsor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WINDSOR OLYMPIA sn350143 She has WINDSOR name on hubs and fork crowns, Eastman rod brakes and a Rocket Brand rear cog. I added the B-68, Schwalbe 28's and a 1950's telephone bell where the missing headlamp goes. It also came with matching blue box fenders and a rear rack that I use as the cycles kickstand. I have no idea from where or when she was made?
windsorolympia.jpg

sweet bike! is that a brooks? some brooks had a date stamp code...

the schwalbe's might have a date code on them...

1970's or newer. Windsors were made in mexico and I think still are...

google windsor bicycle mexico

Thanks for the Info and hope u like.. ride on!

At the moment they have yet to be refitted so no shots w/ fenders

Just took a look at the original tires that came with my Windsor purchase and they are Sport Europa made in Mexico... I think we know where she came from... Thanks

chimichanga said:
I've seen those bike in mexico.I'ts a sweet looking bike. Makes me want to ask a relative to send me one to the states. :D
Ask them to get two and ship one to me. They are excellent 20's era cycle reproductions without all the 20's era cycle problems!
Me gusta las bicicletas con ruedas grande... and you know this man!

Charles

P.S.
By the way, the green balloon tires that showed up today look aaaaaaah. SWEET! :mrgreen:

Charles said:
chimichanga said:
I've seen those bike in mexico.I'ts a sweet looking bike. Makes me want to ask a relative to send me one to the states. :D
Ask them to get two and ship one to me. They are excellent 20's era cycle reproductions without all the 20's era cycle problems!
Me gusta las bicicletas con ruedas grande... and you know this man!

Charles

P.S.
By the way, the green balloon tires that showed up today look aaaaaaah. SWEET! :mrgreen:
Haha glad you liked them! I'll definately ask for two bicicletas

Latest posts

Back